68

Chapter 68: Your Love is the Sweetest Sin

*SOME SLIGHTLY SEXUAL STUFF HAPPENS TOWARD THE END!!!

SKIP IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT KIND OF CONTENT PLEASE*

═════ ⚖ ═════

~(Y/N)~

I was at the doctor's alone this time. Erwin has a new case he was working on but assured me it wasn't anything too serious, it was more so questioning a man who confessed to his crime. Still, though it didn't calm my nerves as I lay on the bed watching as my doctor did my ultrasound.

On the screen, I saw my baby boy hoping he was still healthy. I turn my attention to my doctor watching as she smiles at the screen. "Everything looks to be fine, your baby boy has a healthy heartbeat and nothing seems to be out of the ordinary," she says.

I sigh in relief while she cleans my stomach of the solution. Once the appointment was over, I step out the front doors finding a car waiting out front. The passenger window rolls down to reveal my ex-coworker Petra inside. "Need a ride?" she calls.

Smiling I quickly step over and get into her car. Within seconds we were off and headed back to my place. "How did you know I was here?"

"Erwin forwarded your appointments to me,"

"Why?"

"He didn't want you to be alone on the days he can't make it, but I ended up coming too late, traffic downtown was horrible," Petra explains to me. I nod slowly then turn to look out the window smiling softly at the fact Erwin was still taking care of me even when we were apart.

When we got home, Petra and I settled in the living room, there she placed a bag on the coffee table. Upon opening it I found a rather large stack of magazines- and not just any kind of magazines, they all had something to do with pregnancy. "What's with all of this?"

Glancing up at Petra she smiles and falls onto the couch with a soft sigh. "I'm sorta passing them onto you since this is your first child- and Erwin's first kid I figured you two could read up on some of these and get ideas for names, or nursery designs- or even how you want to go about delivering your baby," I look out at the first one, on the front, it read 'Dos and Don'ts While Pregnant'.

Already I was feeling a bit nervous- it was like what the doctor said went out the window. I wanna make sure I do everything right so we have a healthy baby. "I see, thank you Petra," I guess she could sense my worry by the change in my expression.

"I don't mean to make you feel nervous hun, I just figured it may help you out a little bit, get you prepared- you don't have to believe- or even follow the things you see in there. You can do and go at you're what you are comfortable with," she reassures.

I took a deep breath and sat down beside her. Slowly I flipped through the pages of the first one. Of course, it was the 'Dos and Don'ts', Petra stayed with me for a while but eventually her husband had called wondering when she'd be home.

Alone again, I occupied my time by reading more magazines. I had gotten some inspiration for a nursery which was pretty helpful. But I still couldn't help but wonder if I should be restricting myself with certain things for the baby. Should I be eating healthier? Should I be exercising? Should I save the breastmilk I'll be producing though? How long until Erwin and I have to stop having sex? Is it even safe to do so later on in my pregnancy?

Finally, I closed the last magazine figuring that it was only causing me more stress than it was worth. That's when the front door opened and my man walked in. "Hey Angel," he greets. Quickly I get up from my seat, rushing over to him I greet him with a kiss. Then I watched his attention turn to the table filled with the magazines I was reading. "What's all that about?" he asks.

"Oh Petra, she left them for me," I answer.

Nodding his head, he smiles down at me. "How did the appointment go? Was Petra with you?" he asks.

Shaking my head I let out a sigh, "She was late but gave me a ride home- but the appointment went well, and the baby is fit as a fiddle," I explain.

"Good," with that he leans forward and kisses my forehead. Then heading into the kitchen I watched as he rolled up his sleeves. "What would you like for dinner?" he asks.

To be honest, I wasn't sure, I was fine with anything he was willing to make. "Surprise me," I say. He tilts his head slightly to look back at me as he smiles gently.

"As you wish, my dear,"

~Time Skip~

Dinner was delicious, and thankfully for once, I was able to keep food down. Now Erwin and I were sitting on the couch, in the dark watching a movie. Things began tamely in the beginning but as the movie went on, the more I couldn't keep my attention on the screen. Erwin had his hand on my thigh, if I had known the nightgown was going to be a distraction I wouldn't have worn it. But damn his hands were soft as he caressed me, teasingly moving inward. I let out a soft gasp feeling his pointer and middle finger slowly circle the inside of my thigh.

I fixed my skirt and attempted to squeeze my legs together but the blonde didn't like that, he forced my legs open again and resumed his position of teasing me. Biting down on my bottom lip, I did my best to focus on the movie. Erwin took notice and his hand went further up I could feel his at the hem of my panties. I couldn't take it anymore, I quickly turned to my needy boyfriend and climbed onto his lap. "Finally, I was beginning to wonder how long it would take for you to give in," he whispers.

"Shut up and kiss me," I retort, my mouth just hovering over his. With that he filled the very little space between us, capturing my lips in a passionate kiss. As our lips were at battle for dominance I gently thrust my hips forward against Erwin's growing erection. He hums softly into my mouth.

This continued for a while longer, me grinding up on his, lips locked together slowly needing oxygen, but I didn't want to stop. It had been quite some time since we last had done anything, and I was starving for his touch, starving to be filled by him. "Angel if you keep this up, I'm gonna have to pause the movie," he whispers after breaking the heated kiss.

"As far as I'm concerned you never gave a damn about it in the first place," The blonde smirked at my response then with one hand he slapped my ass hard. I gasped when his hips jolted up into me.

"Oh I'm sorry was that too rough for you?" he asks in a seductive tone. Shaking my head I go to lean in to kiss him again but stopped midway. His lips were puckered and ready but I placed my pointer finger over his lips. I got up from his lap and stood there, I had a better idea and that was to strip right in front of him. Slowly moving the straps of my nightgown off of my shoulders the dress slowly slid down my body until it was at my ankles.

And just like that Erwin was like a wild animal who just broke free, up on his feet he grabbed me. I lock my legs around his waist as he carried me off leaving the movie running not that we cared anymore. To the bedroom we had gone, filling the night with lewd noises and euphoric feelings. 

═════ ⚖ ═════