The Dare

ELLIOT

I wake with the morning sun, feeling weight on me. Who the hell is in my bed? I instantly remember it's Cora. She's on top of me, just like I knew she'd be. She always has been a cuddler. I'd laugh but I'm silenced by the sight of her. She's twisted and she actually looks uncomfortable but I don't want to wake her. The duvet has been pushed off of us. Her leg is thrown over my hips and her beautiful ass is displayed perfectly for viewing. God I'm glad she's wearing a thong. This ass is amazing. Her upper body is twisted to the side of me. Her shirt has rode up to show me her tone stomach and her nipples are still hard, poking through the thin material. Her face is just stunning. It's really no surprise that she would grow into such a gorgeous and sexy woman. I stare back at her ass and it's hard not to reach down and touch it. My fingers are itching to feel it. She stretches. Shit.

"Fuck. Sorry, Eli." She pops up and sits next to me. She reaches for the blanket and pulls it around herself.

"Told ya you're a bed hog," I chuckle. Since she grabbed all of the blanket, my morning wood, made worse by checking her out, is visibly on display. She peeks. I catch her peeking so I just cross my arms under my head and stretch out. I honestly don't care if Cora wants to study my body. I don't mean to sound cocky but I know I look good.

"Think we can get out of here today?"

I get up and pull the curtains open. I hope so. I can't guarantee I won't end up fucking her if we stay here any longer. I just need a good lay to stop thinking of Cora like this. I actually haven't slept with anyone since she came back into my life. No wonder I'm so horny. "Nope. Snow is still coming down hard. I've never seen so much snow."

Cora runs to the window and peeks out. "Shit. I'm gonna have to call the bakery which means my dad's going to know. Liz tells him everything."

"Your dad should be happy you're trapped with me. Better me than some other gent."

She giggles. "I already know what he'll say." She clears her throat and tries to sound like her dad. "I know his father. I don't trust that boy one bit. He use to say that when we were kids. Now you're a man. I wouldn't be surprised if he figures out a way to get here and take me home." I laugh because I know she's right. "Hell, when he found out we were hanging out again, he told me no smooching. His words."

I crack up laughing. I love her old man. I grab a change of clothes and take a quick shower. What the hell are we going to do stuck here all day? It's not like we have clothes to play in the snow. There's no tv. We're just trapped. I jump out and quickly dress.

I can hear her talking on the phone. "I don't want dad to know this but... Yeah. I know. He'll just freak out." I walk out and wink at her. She blushes a bit and I wonder if she realized the mirror offers a nice view. "Yeah mom. So Elliot and I got separated from our group during the snowstorm last night." I can hear Jessa's muffled voice but I can't make out what she's saying. "We are safe. I wasn't lying about that. We're just snowed in by ourselves. That's what I don't want dad to know. He'd have a heart attack if he knew it was just me and Eli." I can't help it. I'm chuckling again. Her dad has always been protective of his daughters. It seemed like he was worse with Cora. I don't know if she's his favorite or if I was just always around and it scared him. "Thanks mom. Hopefully the snow stops so we can escape here tomorrow. Alright. Love you too and give dad my love." She giggles as she hangs up. "My mom is totally keeping this a secret from dad. She knows how he is. She's just telling him we're trapped with the others. So..." She glances around the room. "I guess I'll jump in the shower." She gives me a nervous look. Damn. She totally realized you can see with that mirror and now I'm not getting a show. I wonder what kind of a show she got. Did she stare and check me out, or did she immediately turn away once she realized?