Boo

ELLIOT

These past two months have been amazing. I realize now that Cora not being in my life has always been a void. She is definitely my best friend again and I'm so happy she's back. All my guy friends know she's off limits too so I don't have to worry about them being inappropriate with her, unless she wants it that is.

I finish spiking my green hair up and look at my joker costume in the mirror. It's Halloween. Cora and I are dressing as the Joker and Harley Quinn. I'm wearing tight black pants and a long purple trench. I decided to go for sexy joker. I skipped a shirt and put fake tattoos on my chest. I think I make a pretty good sexy joker.

My door is thrown open and I crack a smile. Cora never knocks. Never. She just barges in like it's her room too. I turn and smile at her and holy shit! I'm sure my mouth is hanging open.

"Geez Eli! When did you get those abs?" I'm not sure why I glance down and look at my abs too. I guess I'm trying to see them through her eyes since it's the first time she's seeing them.

"Geez Coco! When did you grow those legs for days? Or that booty? Damn girl!" I wink at her in an attempt to make it joking but I am completely serious. My best friend is fucking hot and I'm struggling looking at her. She's wearing a tight crop top that says, 'Daddy's Lil Monster.' It's so tight and her boobs look really good. Really really good. Thank god she also has a jacket on to help hide some of this sexiness or I might be done for. There's no way I'll be able to keep my eyes from her chest tonight. She has on the smallest booty shorts. Her ass... Holy shit her ass looks yummy and she has the longest toned legs ever. Those fishnet tights and fake tattoos across her lower stomach... I'm just struggling here. Her curly hair is in pigtails, which reminds me of when we were little, and she has pink and blue painted into the ends.

Paul walks in and checks her out. I hate him looking at her like that. "Damn, Eli. I think I might break the no fucking my friend rule tonight."

Cora blushes and creeps closer to me. "Hey, Paul. What are you dressing up as tonight?" She asks.

"Whatever you want me to that will get me into your panties," he winks.

"Knock it off, Paul." I grab Cora's hand to get her away from the horny bastard. "You really do look hot tonight, Coco." She blushes and I love that I make that cute shade of pink creep onto her cheeks. She's coming around and has gotten rid of most of her baggy clothes. She's not dressing sexy though, well besides this, unless Ava or Ruthie make her. I think her confrontation with Trevor helped her a lot. She stood up to him and I think she realized the people in her life now have her back. She's no longer standing alone facing her bully. She has a support system fighting with her. I only wish I were with her from the very beginning. I would have shut it down before it started.

We open the door to the frat house. The music is booming inside. Someone jumps out, dressed like a monster and yells. Cora screams and flies against my chest, laughing at herself. My laughter joins hers. "Guess Harley Quinn isn't so badass after all."

"Oh shut it!" She slaps at my chest. "I wasn't scared... just startled."

"Sure!" I grab her hand and pull her to the booze.

The party is fun. Cora is a lot more confident now than she was a few months ago. Still, she stays with me most of the night, unless Ruthie drags her away. Ruthie has now claimed Cora as hers too. I'm happy Cora's making friends, but I'm jealous. I better stay her best friend.

"Cora!" Ruthie squeals. "This is my jam, girl! Let's dance!" Cora looks at me and giggles before following Ruthie.

I slouch onto the couch, keeping my eyes on the girls as they laugh and dance across the room. Tucker flops down next to me. "You sure you aren't fucking that fine piece of ass?"