Glow Party

CORA

I jump when someone pounding on the door pulls me from my deep sleep. "Stop fucking," Ruthie yells from the other side of the door. "It's our last day in paradise! Come on!"

Elliot chuckles and loops his arm around my waist, pulling me closer. He places a small kiss on my shoulder and my heart swells. I'm so happy right now but my smile slowly fades. Will it last? Will life throw me something that will mess this up? Will I do something stupid again that ruins us? I feel like these last four years have been an extreme rollercoaster and it makes me worried for my future. Will I finally get my normal ever after, or will I be knocked down again? I can't help but to expect something to go wrong. My mom ended up with her perfect life, even with everything she went through. Is it possible for me to find that kind of permanent happiness too? Is my mom's life so perfect though? Look at everything I've put her through.

"Come on!" Ruthie pounds on the door again and my entire body lifts off the bed in fright, I was so caught up in my thoughts.

Elliot chuckles against my back before yelling at her. "Chill out! We'll be down soon." His grip on me tightens and he places kisses up the back of my neck. "Waking up next to you is amazing." God his voice in the morning is sexy. It's so deep and gruff.

I roll onto my back and look up at him. "I liked sleeping with you last night. It's going to suck being away from you."

"I know. That just means we'll need to make the most of our time when we're together."

He leans in to kiss me and I squeal. "Morning breath!" I quickly cover my hand with my mouth.

He laughs as he looks down at me with an amused face. "I could care less about your morning breath, Cora. It's not even bad. I just want to kiss you."

"It's not mine I'm worried about," I giggle.

"Oh yeah?" He asks as he begins tickling me. He knows I hate being tickled and that this will require retaliation. I'm screaming and flailing around trying to protect myself from his onslaught of tickles. "Ready to mix our morning breath, Coco?"

"Yes! You win!" My giggle is silenced as our lips come together. His morning breath isn't bad either. I wrap my arms around his neck and play with his hair. He looks proud of himself as he pulls away. "Just wait for paybacks," I smirk.

"Oh don't worry. I'm expecting it," he chuckles. "Just nothing that'll hurt the goods if you want them to perform for you next week."

"Oh I wouldn't dream of hurting my dick," I say as I wrap my hand around it. It pulls a low groan from Elliot and a rush of wetness floods between my legs. He kisses me hard as I stroke him again.

"Next time I'm having Steven break down the DOOR!" Ruthie yells.

"Shit," Elliot groans as he buries his face in my neck.

"I think we better get up before Steven tries turning this into a threesome," I say and then giggle as Elliot flies out of bed. Damn. Every inch of his body looks good. I want to kiss it all.

"Like what you see?" He smirks, catching me checking him out.

"You know I do."

He slips on his shorts from last night and gives me a brief kiss. "Wear a sexy bikini for me," he winks.

"Hmm. I know just the one," I giggle.

I swat his ass as he walks away from me. "Paybacks gotta be better than that, Coco."

"Don't worry. It will," I giggle. He chuckles as he walks from the room.

I quickly grab another bikini that Ruthie made me buy. It's strapless and my boobs look really good in it. The top is an unique pattern of leopard and zebra print mixed together. The bottoms are black with ties on my hips. They sit low and show a lot of ass. My tattoo is clearly on display. I'm sure I'll hear about this all day.