No Regrets

He was burning, that was the only word that could describe how Hawk was feeling when they emerged from the darkness and found their friends again. Aisha was by the bonfire, talking with Demetri, still guarding Hawk's backpack and Sky's purse like the awesome friend that she was.

Sky giggled, as she bent to pick up her bag, and almost fell face-first to the ground - would have fallen if Hawk hadn't managed to grab her arm just in time to pull her back up.

"We're leaving," Hawk said to Aisha and Demetri and took his own backpack.

"What - already?" Demetri asked.

"Yeah," Hawk replied. He really didn't feel like explaining. He was still half-hard in his pants and desperately hoping that no one would look in that direction.

Luckily no one did, for Aisha gave a quizzical look at Sky, who had again found her bottle of tequila and had brought it back to her lips. She drank it like it was water, and Aisha's eyebrows arched high on her forehead at that sight.

"Yes, we're leaving!" Sky laughed loudly, tossing the bottle to Demetri, whose eyes widened. "Because I wanna be alone with my sexy boyfriend—" she declared, gluing herself to Hawk's side, her hand finding the waistband of his pants again.

"Sky—" Hawk said blushing, and gently pulled that distracting hand in his.

She giggled even more and said "Isn't he hot? Aisha, tell me, don't you think Hawk is hot?"

"Yes, he's very hot," Said Aisha, but her brows were furrowed. She glanced at Hawk, and when Sky began to demand her bottle back from Demetri, she took the moment to lean in and grab Hawk's sleeve.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Aisha asked. "Sky's pretty drunk."

Immediately Hawk felt annoyed.

"I can take care of her."

"Yeah, but—"

"Just... leave it," he snapped. "I know what I'm doing."

"Yes, but does she?" Aisha asked, glancing at Sky, who was now hugging Demetri and the bottle of tequila at the same time, and laughing so hard that tears ran down her face smudging her mascara. Demetri seemed petrified, his hands lingered awkwardly on her waist as he glanced at Hawk - clearly worried that he'd start throwing punches.

Some small voice was nagging something in the back of Hawk's mind, but he silenced it with force.

Sky wanted him.

He wanted her.

They had put this off long enough already, and it was finally gonna happen tonight.

"Don't worry," Hawk said to Aisha and gave her a crooked grin. "Loosen up a bit and have some fun."

He grabbed Sky's arm and pulled her close again. Her cloudy eyes lit up at the sight of him, and he knew he was lost, lost in the depths of her green gaze, and he would not wait another moment.

"Let's go, babe," he said taking her hand, and his voice was low and raspy in his ears. "I'm taking you home."

He didn't look back as they started walking away, but Aisha's worried voice still caught him as she called after him.

"Just make sure she eats something and drinks some water!"

"Sure," Hawk replied, and forgot all about it in the next split-second.

__________________________________________________________________________

He wasn't sure how they got to her house. It had been in a cab, that much he knew, for he remembered making out with Sky in the backseat until the driver had told them he'd kick them out if that didn't stop. Then, standing at her front door, and making out against the wall. She was making these soft moans and sighs into his mouth, and only then did he realize that they really needed to get in, and into her room or otherwise he'd be taking her right there—