Heaven is a Place on Earth

Oh boy, here we go again: 3000+ words of porn. Enjoy.

______________________________________________________________________________

The cramped confines of the vehicle weren't really enough for this sort of activity.

Hawk was on the driver's seat, which was pulled back and laid down as much as it would move, and even if he was almost lying on his back, he was still nervous that Sky - who was straddling him - would accidentally hit the car horn drawing everyone's attention to what was going down in here.

But he wasn't going to say that, he wasn't going to interrupt what was happening. She had said she needed him, and he was more than happy to oblige.

They had left the Valley Fest soon after their talk.

It wasn't until they had driven away that she had told him what she wanted to do. That she wanted him to drive them to some secluded location so that he could fuck her in the car so that she would forget everything, so that she wouldn't have to think or feel anything at all.

Now it looked like she was the one who was going to fuck him, though, and not the other way around. Not that he was complaining.

She had climbed to his lap as soon as he had parked the car on this empty parking lot of a small mall, and now she was passionately kissing him, her hands gripping his neck. Her thighs were on both sides of his hips, the incredibly short skirt was rolled up to her waist, revealing her pretty little panties and the smooth skin of her thighs to his touch. His hand was running up and down that silky skin, stopping to grab the round curve of her ass, then sliding back down almost to her knee, only to climb back up again as if he couldn't get enough of the feeling. His other hand was under her top, his fingers trying to find a way into her bra.

The deep kisses tasted like cotton candy and despair, and Hawk groaned into Sky's mouth as she slammed her palms against his chest to push him down. His mohawk was pressed against the car seat and would be a fucking mess after they were done but he didn't even care. Sky sucked his scarred upper lip into her mouth, he felt her tongue lapping over it again and again, and that was all he could think about.

It was getting hot in the car. The night was warm, and they were both breathing heavily, sweating through their clothes. The windows were steaming up, like in that scene in Titanic, which was a good thing, really, because it would block them from the views of the possible bypassers.

Hawk didn't really like the idea of being seen while having sex. And having sex in a place like this... was intriguing, sure, but still, he hoped no one would come knocking on the door. He didn't want any interruptions when he was buried dick-deep in Sky's cunt.

It was futile to try to ease his fingers into her bra without removing her top and stripping off the bra - which they weren't going to do, because they needed to be quick - so he gave up, and brought that hand down instead, his fingers finding that small nub of pleasure between Sky's legs.

She gasped and moaned when he began to rub her clit through the panties. The fabric was already soaked and he couldn't help a cocky grin against her mouth.

It was such a turn-on to feel how wet she was, all for him.

"Eli—" his name on her lips was nothing but a strangled moan as she bucked her hips against his hand.

I fucking need you tonight, she had said, and something in the way she gripped his shirt, was almost desperate. Her breathing came in sharp, shallow panting breaths and when she bent to kiss him, her hair that had fallen free from the high ponytail surrounded their faces.

"I love you," he breathed under that strawberry-scented veil, his lips brushing hers. "I'm yours. Tell me what you need."

"I need you," she moaned, her hips rolling softly against his hand. The dry, throaty sound of her voice made his heart slam against his ribcage.