King of Scars

This chapter is pretty much just a Skody smut scene. If you're not into that, consider skipping this chapter.

Having said that - this might be your last chance to read Sky/Cody smut. 🥲 At least for a while.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

That kiss was slow and sweet, almost careful, and grew deeper slowly. Sky moved her hands to Cody's hair, fingers brushing through the silky strands, and his scent of cotton and old books, of that spicy aftershave, filled her senses.

When she finally broke off the kiss, her heart was ticking fast in her throat, her cheeks were burning. He looked at her wide-eyed, the pupils of his eyes were wide and black, they had almost swallowed the hazel irises.

"I've missed this—" She breathed, leaning close to him, drawing a soft moan from his lips.

He glanced towards the door.

"What about your Dad? I'm pretty sure he said no funny business."

"And do you always do as you're told?"

"Depends."

"Believe me - Dad is cooking Italian food with his girlfriend. He's basically in Heaven. They're not gonna even remember that we're here if we keep quiet."

Sky was loving this boldness she felt, the courageous calm the pills were providing her. It was a week and a half since that morning at Cody's place when he had fucked her on the living room floor, and Sky hadn't been able to stop thinking about it ever since. She needed more, she felt wild and daring - she didn't even care if Dad heard them. What was he going to do about it?

Finally, Cody was healed from his injuries, finally they were alone, finally she had him right where she wanted him, on the bed, between her legs, looking up at her with eyes full of dark desire.

Slowly he leaned back, resting his back against the pillows so that he was only half sitting, and drew Sky with him. His hands were on her leggings-covered thighs, moving up, caressing the curves of her hips, and then sliding back down to her knees, gentle but hot, burning into her skin.

She pushed him against the pillows and kissed him hard. His lips opened for her, his tongue entered her mouth and curled with hers and his taste was all spearmint, fresh and cool, such a striking contrast to the burning heat and hunger of his lips.

"Oh—" he breathed, when Sky broke the kiss and brought her lips to his jaw, then nibbled her way down toward the collar of his T-shirt. His neck craned to give her better access, and soft and silent sighs and moans of pleasure began to fall off his lips.

His scent went into her bloodstream with every inhale, the mix of his aftershave, his lilac-scented fabric softener, and old books. She felt the fast ticking of his jugular when she kissed the spot under his ear, licked and sucked on that tender skin - gentle enough to not leave any marks, but hard enough to make him shiver.

"Oh, Sky—" he moaned softly, trying to keep his voice low. "I fucking missed this."

His hands were on her hips, and as she slowly began to rock her hips, grinding herself against him, the grip of his fingers turned harder.

"Fuck—" he sighed, his breathing hitched in his throat. "Sky—"

Sky grinned against his neck, her lips finding a new spot at the junction of his neck and shoulder - she had to pull the collar of his shirt to get better access.