Milk

I can't believe it took me over 30 chapters to get her, but hey - here we are now and I present to you 3067 words of porn.

______________________________________________________________________________

The two weeks didn't just feel like an eternity. They were a fucking eternity.

It was near impossible to think about anything else, but the fact that Sky had said she didn't want to wait anymore, and during those two weeks, Hawk went through every detail of their heated night together in his mind, starting with making out against the tree trunk, ending with his fingers between Sky's legs. After that - well, his imagination took over from there, and in his dreams, he was coming into her every way imaginable, over and over again–

"A penny for your thoughts," Sky said with a tone that told Hawk she knew exactly what he was thinking about, and it made his cheeks heat.

He realized he'd been standing in front of the opened fridge, staring into its depths for some time now, and he still had no idea if there was milk in there or not.

Milk.

He snatched the carton and slammed the door of the fridge, poured himself a glass, and took a cooling sip.

"You want some?" he asked, but Sky shook her head, the curls bouncing around her face.

"No, I'm good."

They were at his house, in the kitchen. It was the first day after the two-week forced separation (sure, they'd seen at school and at the dojo, but it wasn't the same), and having Sky here in his home like this, was fucking awesome. He had waited for this day for months, and now that it was finally here, just seeing her sitting at the kitchen table made his hormones go over the roof.

She was so incredibly pretty in her pink button-up shirt and her high waist jeans, her hair falling in big, loose curls to her shoulders, and sometimes Hawk still struggled to believe a girl that hot would voluntarily be with him. Sky could've hooked up with anyone, and she had chosen him? And today he would finally take her into his bed, and–

"Eli–" someone said at the kitchen door, and Hawk snapped out of his heated dreams. His throat bobbed, as he turned his glance from Sky to Mom.

"Yeah?"

"I'm going now. There's food in the fridge, just pop it in the microwave, okay? There's enough for the both of you."

"Thank you, Mrs. Moskowitz," Sky said with an angelic smile.

"We'll go to the dojo soon," Eli commented. "I'll eat after that."

"Okay," Mom replied. "Just remember to eat, you're looking skinny."

"Yeah, okay–" he said. "I'll eat. Don't worry, Mom."

Mom turned the car keys in her fingers and glanced from Hawk to Sky as if she wanted to say something more, but then didn't. Giving them one more smile, she left and Hawk heard how the front door opened and closed.

He gave it a couple of moments more, sipping on the milk, just to make sure Mom was really gone, and that she hadn't forgotten something like her purse or her jacket or something else, which would fucking ruin everything, but–

"A book club, huh?" Sky asked with a grin.

"Yeah, every Monday," Hawk replied, and finished the milk.

He licked his lips, a nervous gesture. At the school, he had asked her if she wanted to come over today, that the house was empty, and she had blushed but said yes, and he had assumed that this meant they would finally do it. But now, he suddenly felt awkward, nervous, hesitant - and it annoyed him beyond belief.