Stolen Moments

Who would have guessed that English could make Hawk so horny?

Well, not English as such - but the fact that in that class he was sitting next to his super hot girlfriend, his secret girlfriend on top of everything, and if that wasn't a thrill, Hawk sure didn't know what was.

He had been burning for her all day long - Hell, all week long, to be honest. Sitting next to her in the classroom was just the tip of the iceberg. What had really made him burn, was the fact that the English class had been the only place where he had really seen her all week since he had been busy with Karate - Sensei Kreese was really adding intensity to their workouts - and Sky had spent all her free time either with Demetri or with her Dad and his new girlfriend.

It would have made Hawk bitter, had there not been these little, stolen moments. These moments when he let his hand wander up and down Sky's thigh under the table in the English classroom. Or these moments when he pushed her against the wall and her lips opened for him, letting his tongue enter.

They were in the janitor's closet. It was barely big enough to fit the two of them, and as Hawk greedily kissed Sky, he tried not to knock over any brooms, brushes, or buckets. It was the fucking lunch break, and even if Hawk was pretty sure no one knew they were here, he sure as Hell didn't want to draw any attention to them by making noise. He could only hope that the constant voices of teenagers walking on the hallways, chatting and laughing, was enough to cover the soft sighs and moans that fell off Sky's lips into his mouth, his own low, dry, raspy breaths.

Sky was gripping the front of his shirt and pulling him closer, he leaned in, and their mouths merged. She tasted like strawberry lip gloss. Her lips were hot, they were burning him to ashes, and he pinned her tight against the wall, unable to resist the need that was coursing through his veins.

His left arm was thrown over Sky's head and he leaned on it for support, but his right hand moved to her chest, to feel the heavenly softness of her breast through her hoodie. Sky gasped into his mouth when he palmed her boob, gripped it, and squeezed it gently. Even through all the clothes, he felt her nipple turning hard under his touch.

It wasn't the only thing that was turning hard. Hawk groaned as he pressed his hips against her, grinding his rock-hard dick against her belly. Sky whined softly, and pulled him even closer, sucking his upper lip into her mouth like it was candy. The wet, sloppy sounds of their kissing filled this small space, interrupted only by her silent moans and soft gasps, his own fast, panting breaths.

This. This was Heaven on Earth. Hawk's heart was beating so fast he was sure it would break through his sternum, it fucking filled his ribcage. He couldn't get enough of this moment, he wished it would last for a thousand years. The way Sky turned all soft and needy when he laid his hands on her, how every inch of her gorgeous body melted as he roamed his hands over her curves, was everything Hawk had ever dreamed of.

It had been like this ever since they had gotten back together - like they just couldn't get enough of each other. It was as if both of them wanted to make up for all the time lost, like their bodies still needed the reassurance that they were really together now, that what had happened before was nothing but a bad dream, a fading memory.

Maybe it was the near-death experience Sky had gone through, maybe it was something else, but something had changed in her after the school fight. She was happier, more carefree, there was something wild about her, like she was a force of nature instead of a girl. Like she wasn't scared of anything anymore. Everyone could see that, Hawk knew, but he was the only one who got to feel it in moments like this. She was so full of life that she was sizzling. She was insatiable, wanting more, more, more of him - and Hawk couldn't have been happier to oblige.