Cobra Kai

Strike first,

Strike hard

No mercy

The writing on the wall certainly was a statement, and for a short moment, Sky stared at it, unable to turn her eyes away. She felt a weight on her chest, it was hard to draw in a breath, and some part of her wanted to walk out immediately, to flee that writing on the wall, the promise it held, but–

I'm so tired of being scared all the time. I just want it to fucking end.

If she was going to be a Phoenix instead of a coward, she really needed to start working on her issues - and this place was as good as any to do that.

Clearly, she wasn't the only one who had come to Cobra Kai in search of courage.

There were about a dozen kids at the dojo, even though she had seen many walking out of the doors when she had stepped out of the car in the parking lot, and they looked like a bunch of losers and nerds. It seemed to be true, then - that now everyone wanted to join Cobra Kai since the video of Miguel kicking Kyler's ass in the school had gone viral.

With a sigh, Sky threw her bag to the floor and kicked off her shoes as she briefly wondered about the injustice of that all - that when a guy fought in the school, he became a badass hero, but when a girl fought in the school, she became a crazy slut and got suspended.

It wasn't Miguel's fault, though - Sky's respect for Miguel had skyrocketed since seeing the said video - so she gave him a nod as a greeting, and then raised her hand to give a small wave to Aisha. They were the only people she knew here besides Eli—

Her heart thumped at the sight of him.

Not Eli. Hawk.

For here he truly was the Hawk.

He was wearing sportswear - a loose tank top that revealed the shape of his lean upper body, and a pair of gray joggers, his feet were bare and his mohawk stood sharp and angry on top of his head. He looked dangerous, wild, untamed, and Sky felt nervous as if she didn't know who he was at all.

And yet, his throat bobbed at the sight of her, his lips curved into a small smile.

"You came," he said with his husky voice

"You came," he said with his husky voice. "I didn't think—"

But he was interrupted by a man, who had to be Sensei Lawrence - an old, but tough-looking guy, with messy blond hair and the face of someone who enjoys the company of a beer can way too much.

"So, Ginger," the man said. "You're a friend of Hawk's, right? You here to learn Karate?"

"Obviously." Sky replied, tilting up her chin, to meet the stare of his ice-blue eyes. "And don't call me Ginger. My name is Sky."