Lost in Hollywood

When Hawk saw the look on Sky's face, he immediately realized two things.

Number one - Sky still had feelings for him.

Number two - It had been a massive mistake to sleep with Maya Riley.

It hadn't felt like a mistake before. On the contrary - When Maya asked if Hawk wanted to go to the after-party with her, it didn't feel like a mistake.

When he kissed her the first time and her soft lips opened to let his tongue in, it didn't feel like a mistake.

When she turned all soft and hot under his hands that roamed over her luscious curves, it didn't feel like a mistake.

And Fucking Hell, when he banged her on the bathroom countertop, digging his fingers into the soft skin of her thighs and pushing her legs apart, burying his face in her enormous tits, banged her hard without a condom because she said she was on the pill, and when he came, coating her tight insides with his cum, it didn't feel like a mistake, no, it felt like he was finally in control of his life again, he was on top of the fucking world—

But now.

He would have given anything to undo it all.

The post-orgasmic bliss left him in a heartbeat, leaving behind only a cold, sickening mess.

Maya was there, clinging to his side, her arms wrapped around his body, the scent of sex and her perfume were thick in the air, making Hawk sick. She was giggling, burying her burning face against his shoulder, the halo that was attached to her blond locks was all messed up and bent, her costume crumpled, and the fresh hickeys on her neck and her boobs told a clear message to anyone who saw them that this girl had just been fucked, that she had been fucked hard and well, and yeah, that was how Hawk liked to see his girl after sex, but–

But it wasn't just anyone who saw them. It was Sky.

She stared at them, her eyes widening. Her cheeks flushed, tears filled her eyes - huge, clear teardrops that silently fell to her cheeks as her lower lip began to tremble.

"Sky—" Hawk groaned, as the realization hit him.

That wasn't the face of someone who didn't care. That look on her face could only mean one thing, it could only mean—

She's still in love with me?!

"Sky, I—" he started, but the words failed him. She stood there frozen, tears running down her face in streams, her body trembling slightly as if she was a leaf in the autumn wind, the stem barely attached to the tree at all, a leaf that would be ripped into the storm any second, a broken, fragile leaf that the wind would tear apart.

"This— this didn't mean anything—" Hawk managed, releasing Maya from under his arm, shoving her away. "Sky, I swear, she means nothing to me!"

"What?" Breathed Maya, and started to cry. "But— you said you liked me—"

Hawk glanced at her, exasperated. The blond girl was now sobbing too, her shoulders and her tits shaking, looking like a complete mess as her mascara started running down her flushed, round cheeks.

For fuck's sake—

"Maya come on—"

"Did— did you lie to me? You li– lied? So that I would—?" Maya sobbed, looking absolutely miserable. Gone were her smile and her giggles, her breathless moans, the way she had come apart under his touch, moaning out his name.

Fuck, fuck, fuck. He so didn't have time for Maya's meltdown now!

"Yeah I lied—!" Hawk yelled at the blond girl. "What did you think? Jesus—!"