5

" Stop calling yourself his soulmate", Jungkook scoffed. " Because for a fact, you are not!"

Jimin looked at him with a clenched jaw, huffing indignantly then. " No, I'm his soulmate. We have known each other before you even get to see him!"

It was another one of their usual hangouts in Namjin's apartment. Jungkook, Jimin and Yoongi were the first to make the appearance and of course, separately.

And it was when they were waiting for the remaining two to arrive when another habitual argument between the two of the younger members in the room broke out causing the other three to sigh and watch helplessly as the two went on, with no intention of stopping at all.

And that brought them here, when Jungkook decided to declare that Tae and Jimin are not soulmates, pissing off the older even more.

Jimin was getting more mad, and he was extra moody as well.

All his attempts to earn the attention of his best friend have failed miserably and the frequent intervention of a certain annoying bunny boy was making the task ten times tougher.

And now this boy had the audacity to rub it on his face and the lack of attention from his boyfriend who has been neglecting him because of various reasons was not sitting well with him either.

And Tae has ignored him completely for three days consecutively already. And even today at lunch break he was doing nothing but doing the same.

And if he failed to succeed this time as well, then it would be four days of him being forced to stay away from the younger brunette.

He couldn't help but wonder why he came here in the first place when all he wanted to do was to stay in his room and rethink his life decisions.

And moreover the presence of two people who he wanted to avoid so badly was not helping him at all.

But still even after almost half an hour past the decided time, there was no sign of the boy who is the only reason he has come here today.

" No, soulmates know each other inside out and there won't be any kind of secrets between them", Jungkook was back on it, not ready to step down and the three other boys could only sigh.

Jimin's face however lightened up hearing that.
" Yeah", he nodded, smiling.
" That's why I'm telling you that he is my soulmate.. there is nothing that I don't know about him!"

But Jimin's smile fell instantly hearing the next words from the younger.

" There is..", Jungkook said but he stopped himself, looking away.

Jimin stilled, blinking his eyes in confusion. While Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi who were ignoring them till then, for the sake of their own sanity were looking at them now.

Jungkook flashed them a forced smile, while looking around the place obviously ignoring Jimin's piercing gaze on him.

" What?" Jimin breathed out finally.

" Nothing..", Jungkook sighed, not ready to spill whatever it is that he knows that Jimin doesn't.

But before Jimin could say anything he started again.
" But anyways, you are not his soulmate..stop saying that..at least when he is upset because of you".

Jimin glared at him, unhappy with the accusation.
"Yeah, he is upset. I know that..", he trailed off.
" But at least, I'm trying to make everything right..but you are the one always dragging him away whenever I try to talk with him!!"