65

Jin turned to the rest, still shaken up. " Did you just see what he did?"

Yoongi sighed, rolling his eyes. " I thought Jungkook had asked you all not to intervene in his business!!"

Jin huffed. " I'm not doing anything of the sort", he sighed. " But I honestly can't stand this attitude of his", he said, groaning. " And he isn't the least guilty about what he did!"

Yoongi only gave him a stern gaze. " Then what do you want him to do? Announce to the whole world what he did last week?" he taunted. 

     He himself was very much shocked with the sudden turn of events occurring among them these days, but unlike Jin he has been strictly abiding by Jungkook's instructions. 

       Because he really doesn't want to be the reason for the complete wreckage of the relationship between the two boys. But seemingly there are some who have been more keen on messing up the situation than it already is and their maknae is still unaware of it.   

" I can't believe it", Jin sighed, not still able to drop the topic. " Why is Tae being like this? He is acting so cold with us", he said.

 Namjoon shakes his head, patting the other's back trying to soothe him. " You should have given him some time to calm down.."

 Jin shakes his head, his eyes darting to the entrance of the room. " We were all getting worried sick for him when he was just hooking up with people!!"

Yoongi frowned, not liking how Jin kept on going with it. " You can't blame him entirely!" he said sternly.

" I just felt bad for Jungkook", the oldest, let out.

" He's the one who rejected..not Tae", Hoseok said, making Jin look at him with a frown.

" Still he dared to go and sleep around as soon as he got rejected", he mumbled softly.

" Still it's our Tae..you should have been a little bit understanding", Hoseok argued.

Jin's face fell at that. " I was trying to..", he looked at him. " But he kept on pushing the buttons", he sighed heavily.

" It's okay.." Namjoon tried to console him even when he himself knew that Jin went a little overboard today.

" I don't think so", Yoongi sighed. " You were harsh with him.."

     And nobody tried to say something to oppose it because they were aware of it. So they kept their mouths shut, silence falling on them which but didn't last for too long with the arrival of one of their two friends for whom they were waiting for.

" What's with you guys?" Jimin chirped somewhat puzzled by the awkward atmosphere present at the table. 

” Where is Tae?" he asked, looking around the room, scanning to find his friend. " Or is he planning to skip?"

" I think he has already gone back to the studio", Yoongi told him while he gave the rest a stern gaze.

Jimin nodded his head slowly humming.

" Tae and Jungkook need to talk", Jin said suddenly, as a sudden thought hit him. " It's necessary!!"

" But they are kind of ignoring each other and Jungkook couldn't even look at Tae without tearing up and Tae is still salty over the rejection", Hoseok said with a sigh.