68

He leaned back on the wall as his lazy eyes wandered the expanse of the starry sky. The cold waves of the winter night sent shivers down his spine, as they harshly hit his body making him shudder at the intensity.

     It's just another long night which is going to end with his hopes shattering once again. But that didn't stop him from keeping on visiting the same place which was once the most favorite spot of the love of his life.

     But it seems like the habits and routines are changing because after their friendship has seemed to have halted so did Tae's visits to the rooftop. 

     And how did Jungkook know this? Because he has been a frequent visitor to the spot even while the cold weather is not something he is fond of or what he could endure if there is no motive involved.

     But the boy has a purpose for these unwanted excursions to the same place which once was from where he has always tried to drag Tae away from. And that is to get another chance of getting to see the brunette he has been missing terribly these two months that has passed away as the only place he could see him was in the hallways.

     And why did Jungkook never try to approach him even while being desperate to be in his presence?

      Because the brunette has already started dating someone whom they have no much info on and no one could spot the two without each other by their sides ever since the rumors have been confirmed to be true. 

       The couple was questionably inseparable and it was  said that the brunette seems to be too happy with this new relationship that he has found after he has cut off the ties with the friends who have been there with him for more than two years.

        There were no connections between them and the brunette never ever tried to mend their relationship or tried to at least give them an explanation for everything that he has been doing. It was not something any of the six boys actually appreciated. 

     But what are they supposed to do when the boy seems to be headstrong on pushing them away and finding new friends and their heads were filled with unspoken apologies and queries?

     The ravenette was snapped out of his thoughts as he heard the footsteps. But even if he could have hoped that it was the one he is waiting for, he didn't.

        Because then his hopes are going to be crushed once again. And he has already accepted the reality of his life that there is not going to be another night when he is going to gaze at this beautiful scenery while basking in the moonlight and the warmth of his beloved.

" Aren't you tired of waiting for him here?" It was Jimin and Jungkook didn't bother to turn around or acknowledge his presence.

Jimin glared at him not liking how the boy was ignoring him when he had been trying his best to help these two stubborn kids. 

" Just stop being a coward and go after him. Otherwise I'm sure that you are going to regret it later more than you are already doing!" The words from the other was a clear warning which he should have taken into utmost importance.

      But is it really easy to do that even when he wants to do it so badly? And is it even going to result in anything good other than rendering more tears and sorrow?

      The ravenette knows that he is not the only one being affected by the sudden shift in their lives. Because even Jimin was a victim of the catastrophe and the younger actually thinks that he really deserves it for trying to come between Tae and him and provoking the brunette with his baseless accusations and imaginations.