44

" What just happened?" Jungkook asked, finally coming back to his senses. He turned to the rest with a questioning brow who was as shocked as him.

The others were as clueless as him but Yoongi had a sad expression on his face. The cause of it is not known even though they all have a hunch.

.Most probably because of what happened just then. But still the others have no idea how to comfort the boy, especially when none of them have even a faint clue of what is going on between Yoongi and Jimin.

Jungkook scowled at the lack of response. But he couldn't afford their silence when his mind was restless.

" What is Jimin trying to do? ", he asked, genuinely confused. " And how dare he ask me to stay away from my baby? Huh?"

Yoongi let out a sigh but the three were sti in the state of shock that they still remained silent as they themselves were trying to process the unexpected outbursts.

Jungkook shakes his head as he stands up from the couch. It's better that he act on his instincts than regret it later.

" Where are you going?" Jin stood up immediately as soon as he saw the younger fetching his mobile and keys from the counter where he left them earlier.

Jungkook gave him an annoyed look.

" Where else? To find him!" he answered as if it wasn't obvious.

" But", Jin tried to say but shut as soon as the younger glared at him as if challenging him to try and stop him.

" Jungkook, perhaps you shouldn't go now", Namjoon intervened, trying to calm the boy but it only had the opposite effect.

" And why do you think that I will listen to you?" the younger was fuming at this point.

If there is anything that he hates the most, it's when people try to control him, someone saying no to something which feels is the right for him.

" Tae's upset and I have a feeling that it has something to do with that midget", he gritted out. " So there is no way I'm sitting here and waiting while he instigates him more against me!"

" Stop blaming Jimin always", Yoongi blurted out, suddenly surprising the rest.

Jungkook scoffed. " I hope you are not speaking about the very same boy who shouted at you a few minutes ago!" he taunted, as he walked to the entrance.

Yoongi didn't say anything about it he just looked down at his lap while the rest was unsure of what is to be done.

" I'm going", the younger one stopped at the entrance. " I really have no idea what is happening behind my back! But if any of your actions caused me to lose the only relationship that I wanted to cherish forever, I'm not going to spare you all!" He said before he walked out, shutting the door behind him, making the loud noise echo through the room shuddering the inhabitants.

" I have a bad feeling about the whole thing", Hoseok supplies, letting out a sigh of relief.

" Jungkook is scary", Jin said, as he stared at the closed door of their apartment.

" What are we supposed to do now?" he asked, turning to the rest before his eyes landed on all the snacks that he had bought for the night where they were arranged neatly at the large table at the dining.