45

The blasting music, deafening cheers and blinding lights were what filled the evening with forcing the happy crowd to blend in.

       Tae sighed as he sat at the counter of the bar where the party was arranged by a senior from the Business department and he couldn't stop himself from keeping that frown intact from his face.

      How could he not? Because spending his valuable time in the midst of a crowd that has gone wild was not how he wants his Friday night to go like.

     But unfortunately that's what he has been doing right now, failing miserably to keep his face blank while he tries to suppress his flickering emotions that he doesn't want to deal with, at least not right now.

      Maybe he should have stayed back at his dorm room and worked on his new project which he has started for a while, except that there is no such new project as he has made the others to believe. And it was nothing but a lie he invented inorder to keep the others away from him.

     It was just an attempt to avoid the younger ravenette who wouldn't have left him alone if he hadn't made up such a good excuse.

           He sighed as he stared down at the glass in his hand having no mind to take a sip. 

        The only reason he said he wanted to have a drink was to get away from his friends who have already seemed to have forgotten about him seeing how preoccupied they are at the moment.

     Namjin along with Hoseok is already at the dance floor mindlessly dancing to whatever songs the DJ puts to play.

        And Jimin and Yoongi are still at the same place he left them a few minutes ago, keeping a great distance between them, and Jungkook too seems to be busy happily engrossed in a conversation with Hayun.

      And his gaze darkened at the sight, his grip tightening around the glass without even bothering about anything else.

       What are they even talking with so much enthusiasm, he frowned.

       The world around him is completely unaware of what has been going on in his mind. They don't care what the lonely brunette was being forced to deal with.

       All they cared about was enjoying their time while they danced away all their energy after having to deal with a long tiring week. They were dancing, drinking and annoyingly engrossed in PDA. And Tae actually doesn't even care what they do.

       All he cares, and all his attention was focused on one spot as he felt his grip tightening around the glass as he bore holes into the happy bubble that was engulfing his best friend and Hayun. 

      And for him, nothing seems more annoying than their happy faces that they didn't bother to hide.

      He frowned at them as he stared at them, not even bothering to be obvious at this point. He doesn't care even if they notice him watching them, and now he really wants to do at least something that could break their happy moment. 

      Tae gritted his teeth trying to suppress his growing anger. He couldn't really believe it. Was Jungkook really this much heartless?

      Hanging out with an acquaintance. Huh? Tae scoffed at this thought.

        Of course, he is not going to keep believing that stupid lie, not after what he has came to know about, what Yuna had told him that the other day.