53

Jungkook let out a sigh somewhat annoyed with the way his hyungs have been acting.

      It shouldn't be a big deal, he knew. He should be thanking them for being considerate of his feelings which may get hurt with just a careless word from them.

      But still he couldn't push away the annoyance bubbling up inside him seeing how careful they were being around them which hasn't ever happened before.

      Because he has never been a sensitive person. He still is not, the only thing that is bothering him is his worry about his best friend of whom he has not heard from since Friday night.

        And instead of worrying about him they were trying to console him. And this is getting on his nerves when the only reason he has disclosed about what happened was to get their help to find Tae.

      But seems like they are more caught up in what he has told them and still seems to be unconvinced of the whole thing.

" Okay", he sighed heavily, done with the others. 

      And it did get the attention of the boys who seemed to be engrossed with their own thoughts which they weren't ready to voice out for the sake of the younger.

" Here we go, I like Tae", he  said, forcing out a tiny smile.

 " No I love him so much, more than anything in this world", he said honestly and the others nod slowly already having gone through  enough shock because of the revelation. And they were still not out of it.

        But they still couldn't hide their shock at the information because at this point it was already assumed that the younger is going to part his way with the brunette without opening up about his feelings for the other. 

     Because he has shown no signs of confessing any time sooner rather than keep on flirting with the other and showering him with endless affection.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at the curious gazes fixed on him, but chose to continue.

 " I knew it in the first year itself, no, even before Jimin joined us and when he started coming after Tae, I was scared that this shorty would come in between us. That's why I always find it hard to get along with him at the beginning..and it's not like he didn't bother me by coming in between us a lot", he said his eyes darting to the said boy who has an unamused look on his face.

     And why would he be amused when this brat is literally dissing him when he was supposed to give them a clear explanation. But still what could he expect from this brat?

Yoongi sighed. "Then why did you keep on fighting with him even when you know that he has a boyfriend?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes. " Because he's not the type I could get along with", he said nonchalantly, making the said boy to widen his eyes at the unexpected declaration.

" You", Jimin gasped loudly, his face displaying annoyance.

      But before could get up, Jin held him back, pushing him back to the couch. He was honestly not ready to deal with their childishness when there is a serious talk going on.

But Jungkook ignored him to continue.

" So,I love him from the very beginning..", he said softly as he nodded his head.