83

Rolling his eyes he made a straight line to the bar not minding whatever stupidity and desperate moves the crowd is pulling in the dance floor. 

   But in the haze of his annoyance and gushing out of pend of feelings and wounds he failed to notice a lot of things that he shouldn't have missed even if how much messed up his mind was.

     Curious eyes landed on him as soon as he entered the place and those gazes kept following his moves till he took a seat at the counter and ordered his drink.

     And in the midst of the unfamiliar faces which he chose to ignore there was a face looking at him with her face displaying a mix of shock and surprise who certainly wasn't expecting to see him at a place where she herself was not feeling comfortable in. 

     Yoona was honestly puzzled at first, never expecting to see the boy at this part of the town. 

     But then she suddenly started feeling wary wondering if the ongoing tension between the brunette and his best friend has anything to do with this unexpected visit he has made to the notorious club which no one visits just for the sake of a drink or two. 

     No it was not like she is here for anything more than that, she is only accompanying a friend who was desperate to be here just to see what the place is like.

      She tensed on her place alerting her friends who were with her on the couch near the dance floor from where she could clearly see what was happening with the completely worn out boy. 

     She wanted to approach him and ask him to leave the place before someone else tries to do something with him which is not an uncommon occurrence in the place. 

    But she was not sure if she could do that seeing how unapproachable the brunette was at that night with his cold eyes and irritated demeanor causing an intimidating aura to surround him without even him knowing about it. 

    But she wants to do something so badly because she knows that she too has unfortunately had a hand in his current messed up state. Because she was the one who told him about Jungkook's original relationship with the new girl. 

     But what should have she done when all she could feel was her heart aching for the kind boy who was being fooled by the one who was everything for him?

     Okay, it's not that she has anything against the ravenette, until she started seeing him hanging out or maybe helping his ex-girlfriend while claiming that she was just an acquaintance from high school. 

     She knows that Jungkook is not harmful for Tae and she knows how much the younger boy cares for the brunette. But she was starting to doubt everything after she heard how he was lying to his friends only to help her out.

     And it was after days and days of thinking about it over and over again that she decided to go for it, to let the brunette know what was being kept from him. 

      She may still not have told him about the whole thing if Jungkook was keeping his distance from her like he should. But she lost it after seeing them together almost everyday in the library to the point she stopped going there not having the mind to keep seeing the duo together while the guilt of not yet informing the brunette of what she knew was eating her up.