35

" Anyway, what's with you and that senior?" 

         The two best friends were heading out of their dorm building the next day when the brunette voiced out the question that has been bugging him a little too much for his liking these few days. Well, thanks to Jimin for keeping on telling him things that he has not thought of before.

        Jungkook turned to him with a puzzled expression not understanding where this question is coming from.

       He was too surprised to hear Tae asking him to realize that he was supposed to answer. And Tae who seemed to understand his confusion decided to know what is up.

" Jimin told me that you are spending a lot of time with her? Don't you have anything else to do?" His voice was neutral, yet there was something else in that which the younger couldn't recognise.

" Why? Are you jealous?" he asked unsurely wondering if that's the case. And he honestly doesn't want something like this to happen when it shouldn't.

     But Tae who was not aware of what is going on in his mind didn't get the question like the way it should have. 

" Should I be jealous?" he asked him, while looking at him, his brow raised.

Jungkook chuckled nervously, not understanding what was going on.  " Nope!"

Tae frowned. " Then why did you ask that question?"

Jungkook turned to him, puzzled. " Is there something that is bothering you?"  he asked, genuinely confused. " Do you have a problem with me spending a little time with her?"

Tae shakes his head denying. " I was just asking you!"

Jungkook hummed, nodding then.

     They continued to walk silently with both of them finding no reason to break it. 

" But still why are you hanging out with a senior?"Tae asked, as they reached the campus while he looked around for Jimin who had asked him to meet him in the morning. 

      But it seems like that the boy has forgotten about the meeting as he is nowhere around.

Jungkook turned to him, surprised that Tae was still on it. Yet he didn't voice it out. 

" Don't worry!" he smiled widely at the older. 

" I'm just helping her to get familiar with everything! "

        Tae ignored his words as he was busy looking around, searching for Jimin while his mind was full of possible reasons for what Jimin is looking for him. And he's really hoping that this isn't anything serious.

     He already has enough of himself to deal with and adding more to it is not in his consideration right now.

      Tae ignored the puzzled expression on the younger's face because he was trying not to scoff at the lame excuse that the ravenette has been giving them from the day one because the excuse sounds like a cover-up which is a clear attempt to conceal something else just like Jimin says it might be.

" What happened?" Jungkook was confused by Tae's actions.

Tae sighed as his eyes wandered around.

" Jimin has told me to wait at the entrance but I can't find him anywhere.", he said.

 " Now what am I supposed to do? Should I wait here for him or just go in? But what if it's something important? So maybe I'll wait for him!"