109

Jungkook was looking at him, an erratically beating heart waiting for the brunette to answer his question, and hopefully the one he wanted to hear.

But Tae was too caught up to realize that, the only thing that came to his mind was that the boy was mocking him. " No, it's just my ghost.."

But Jungkook ignored the sarcasm, his eyes filled with fondness for the frowning boy.

 " I'm not imagining things. Right?"

Tae blinked his eyes, tilting his head slightly. " What's wrong with you?" he asked, emitting a sigh. " I can't believe I came all the way back here.."

But before he knew it he was pulled into a right embrace. " Oh my god", he could hear the other's gasp. " You are really here..it was not my imagination.."

    Tae stood there confused, letting the younger to hug the life out of him because he couldn't understand what the boy was trying to say. He sighed heavily, sensing the other patting his back tenderly. 

" Why did you come back though?" the younger was sniffling and he could feel the tears that's soaking his shirt. " Miss me already?"

Tae sighed softly, confusion still not leaving his mind. " Why were you acting like that with me earlier?" he asked, softly, nudging the younger to loosen the hold which the other immediately complied. 

" I thought you I was seeing things", he mumbled into his neck. " I thought that I was going crazy to see you here when you must have already boarded the plane..."

Tae nodded his head in realization. " Oh that's why..", he uttered, sighing deeply. " Oh.."

Jungkook pulled him closer, smiling. " Hug me back", he demanded, and Tae immediately raised his arms to wrap around the other.

     Tae sighs, placing his head on the younger's shoulders, relief flooding in. And he could feel the other smiling through his tears that seemed to be flowing endlessly. 

     And even when his mind was chanting that everything is okay now, he was not the least okay. He was feeling guilty as the sight that welcomed him earlier flashing before his eyes, making him tighten his grip around the boy who did the same instantly.

" I'm sorry for everything", Jungkook was trying not to burst out crying again. " I know that I have hurt you so much, and I regret everything", he sobbed. " But I really didn't want to..it was just my stupid self saying things which I never even thought of.."

      Tae nodded his head, well tried to, because he couldn't even move a bit with the younger embracing him tightly nearly suffocating him. But he didn't mind it because the amount of relief and giddiness he was feeling to be in the arms of the boy was more than he ever thought he needed.

" I know that you are scared to trust me again", the younger, continued, through his sobs. " But I can promise you that I wouldn't ever do something like that again.."

Tae smiled softly. " Okay", he sighed. " And I'm sorry to...I was being selfish, thinking about only myself.."

" No, it's okay", The ravenette was quick to jump in. " I know that you weren't trying to hurt me intentionally", he said, patting his back again. " If you have changed your approach to me like that, it's because I gave you a reason for that..you weren't like that in the past and it's my stupidity which messed up everything.."