66

Jungkook rested his head against the wall of the elevator, the tiredness barely letting him to stand straight without support.

      The day has exhausted him to the core and he was feeling grumpy the whole day. And he has a clear idea if it is really because of the great amount of work he was forced to deal with this day or if it's because of the absence of someone which his mind and body is not used to.

     He sighed sadly as that thought hit him once again. It's been a while since he has been able to hold Tae in his arms, let alone have a peaceful conversation with him. And he hasn't even called him baby since that night.

      He huffed as he looked at the number of the floor on the display, there is one more to go. And all he needs right now is to embrace his bed and have a great sleep. 

       He deserves it, after having finally done with all the work that has been piling up because of his riled up mind. Now, he could finally think straight. And maybe he would be soon able to find a way to make it alright.

       But the day was honestly the worst, he even had to attend a call from his dad which made him even more angry. And as the events of the day clouded his mind, he couldn't help but frown, unable to contain his overwhelming emotions.

         He hates him more than anyone in this world. And he is now so sure that if this is how things are going to escalate there is no doubt that he is going to kill that old man with his own hands.

        He sighed heavily as he desperately waited for the elevator to reach his floor. He is honestly getting tired by everything and nothing seems to have been working in his favor ever since he messed up his own plan. 

       But still it's not like that he has lost all his hopes to get things back into the right track. He just needs to graduate as soon as possible. And then no one, absolutely no one, even his power hungry dad could do anything to control him. And the most funny part is that the old man still has no clue about how his son's mind is working and what is coming for him.

      But still he has to survive yet another year for that to happen and he just needs to hold on till then while trying to make sure that he gain the control over the situation once again.

" Can this day get any worse?" he whined as he remembered the conversation with his dad. 

Of course, he is going to obey him and go see whichever bitch he wants his son to have an alliance with! He scoffed at the thought.

" I'm not your lap dog!" He murmured irritatedly.

     Just then he heard the ding sound indicating the floor he wanted to get off had reached and he let out a sigh of relief. He waited for the door to open and as soon as it did he made a run to his dorm hoping to reach there faster.

      But his sprint came to a sudden halt as soon as he realized that he has a guest waiting for him outside his room, leaning against the wall.

" Tae", the word slipped out of his mouth even before he realized. And Jungkook has an urge to turn around and leave before the other spot him. Because no, he is not ready for this confrontation for which the elder is there for.

     But his hopes crumble down as soon as the brunette looked up, facing him and he had an  unhappy look on his face which confused the younger.