43

" So we are all going to the party. Right?" Hoseok asked enthusiastically.

" I already said I'm going!" Jin shrugged, as he leaned against his boyfriend who was sitting beside him.

" And what about you?" Hoseok turned to Namjoon.

" Why are you even asking him?" Jin frowned. " It's not like I would think of going there on my own!!"

" Why don't you guys trust each other?" Yoongi asked, chuckling.

Jin and Namjoon gave him a sharp glare but eventually smiled as they knew that the other was only trying to make a joke.

Jungkook however frowned slightly, not really pleased with the joke but he kept quiet not wanting to get into other people's business.

But somebody who has been quiet since the moment he stepped into the apartment almost an hour ago, decided to open his mouth at this particular moment.

" Well! Not everyone has to be scared of getting cheated on by their partners!" It was Jimin and his tone was anything but playful.

Everyone snapped their heads towards him somewhat surprised by the words uttered with a clear target.

Yoongi turned to Jimin, annoyed, taking the bait just as his boyfriend intended. " What do you mean by that?"

Jimin raised his eyebrows. " By what?" he asked, his taunting tone immediately causing a shift in the otherwise cheerful atmosphere.

" By what you just said!" Yoongi gritted out. " Are you implying that I'm cheating on you or something?"

Jimin scoffed, shaking his head. " I was trying to say something general. And it's not my fault that you feel like it's directed at you!"

" Jimin, " Jin called warningly. " Can you please not start arguing now?"

Jimin just scowled at the older muttering something under his breath.

" So everyone is going I think, right?" Hoseok asked, trying to change the topic.

" I wonder if Minyoung is going", Jimin let out, as he fixed his gaze on his boyfriend who was sitting at the opposite couch.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, shaking his head in exasperation. He has not signed up for this when he agreed to join them even when he has tons of work pending.

But the only reason he has decided to waste a bit of his time is because he wants to see his baby.

And maybe make him agree to go for a night drive which they weren't able to go for quite a while with different things getting in between.

And he has already decided that he would never try to think of his obligations if it could cost him time with his baby.

" So everyone of you is going?" he asked, boredly trying to suppress a yawn about to make it out of his lips.

" Why aren't you?" Hoseok questioned.

" Only if my baby is going!" he replied cheekily, a smile spreading across his face.

" Of course, you don't even have to say it!" Jin chuckled, the other's joined as well.

Jungkook smiled softly before shifting his gaze to the brunette who hasn't uttered a word since they have gathered around.

He raised a brow, a confused expression taking over his face as he saw how Tae looked away as soon as their eyes met.

What's going on?