17

" You are still on it?" Tae asked, as he looked over his shoulder at the younger from where he was sitting on the couch in the living room of the other boy.

Jungkook huffed before nodding. " I'm almost done!" he stretched his arms before going back to typing again.

Tae shrugged before going back to watching the movie being played on the screen.

" Why are you always watching these kinds of gross things?" Tae heard the younger asking.

Tae chuckled. " They are not gross! Just because you are scared of horror movies, you can't call them gross!"

Jungkook didn't reply and Tae peeked over the backrest of the couch to see what's going on. And it seems like Jungkook is too focused on his work that he missed what Tae just said.

Tae sighed before going back to watching the movie.

He was so focused on the movie that he nearly flinched when someone tapped on his shoulder.

" What?" he asked as he turned around.

" Why are you watching it when you are scared?" Jungkook asked softly before taking the remote from the older boy's hand and switching it off.

Tae groaned. " I was watching it!"

Jungkook shrugged before reaching out to his wrist and pulling him up. " I've made hot chocolate!" he said as he dragged the other to his room.

And as soon as they reached the younger's room, he let go of Tae's hand, took one of the two mugs kept in his study table and climbed into the bed.

Tae looked at him with an annoyed look. " It was nearing the end!"

Jungkook shrugged as he leaned against the headrest. " Stop complaining and come here already. I'm tired!" he said as he patted the place next to him.

Tae scowled at him but nonetheless compiled.

" Tae, Baby ", Jungkook called as he stared at the boy who was lying on his back beside him. '' Is there anything that you wanna tell me? Is there something that's not been bothering you?"

Tae turned his face with a puzzled expression. " No", he shook his head. " What are you talking about?"

Jungkook sighed. " You seemed a little bit off these few days!"

Tae shakes his head before turning his head. " There is nothing!" 

Jungkook sighed before turning away. He stared at the ceiling with a frown. 

After they were done with the hot chocolate, Jungkook insisted that they take a small nap before playing overwatch. Because Jungkook is already exhausted after the project. 

And he was not ready to let Tae stay up because he could clearly tell how weary Tae is even if he has already stopped buying Tae's excuses which was because it's the college stressing him out.

Jungkook doesn't need someone else to tell him that Tae is lying about the reason for his low spirits that he has been exhibiting for a few weeks already.

Of course, the college used to stress him out to the extent Jungkook has found him sobbing alone in the confines of their apartment a lot of times. But that was during the time Tae was still stuck in the business department.

But ever since Tae has been able to take up the course he loves, he knows that things have changed for the better.

Tae was busy most of the time. Sometimes he may seem too tired and pale thanks to his utmost passion for his work.