33

He let out another long sigh, feeling exasperated with everything. He didn't know what to feel anymore or where his future was leading him to. 

       Feeling restless and gloomy, he couldn't even understand what was happening to him which was making him lose his mind at this point.

       He smiled sadly as his eyes wandered around the vast expanse of the beautiful sight above him, the midnight sky lightened up by the moonlight and studded with the shining dust.

       Anyone would have been delighted if they were to witness this enticing view, so pure and blissful, but he was unable to feel anything at all and the only thing that he could feel were his troubling emotions and a  longing deep within for someone who has once before been the part of his long gone past.

     He let out a throaty chuckle, a tired sigh following. He didn't want to be like this, weak and helpless but unfortunately that is what he is now, and he didn't know why this was all happening when he thought that everything was changing for the better. 

       He knows that he has tried his best to make it work even if it's by faking his emotions and feelings. 

      But time has proved it yet again that it isn't the case. He is still stuck in the past even though it wasn't really known to himself till now. 

      But everything that he wants to forget, all the memories that he wants to erase for his own sake has been flooding into his mind from the past few weeks. 

      And that has left him devastated, even though no one else knows it. 

    He leaned against the wall as stared at the sky. 

      Why does it still hurt? Years have passed. But he feels like he is still the same. 

     Nothing seems to have changed even after all this time. Lost in the memories which seems like never going to fade away,  Drowning in the regrets which he should never feel.

     His mind was a whirlwind of emotions, contrasting and confusing ones which were enough to make him feel worse.

" I don't know if I'm at fault anyway for all that happened. And you are not here to tell me otherwise", he started as he looked upon the sky.

He chuckled softly, shaking his head. 

" And maybe he was right all along", he looked down at his lap before his gaze shifted back to the darkness around him.

" I don't know when I'll be able to forget everything and move on. And I don't even know if it's even possible", he frowned, continuing in his tired voice.

" I'm sorry for failing you even though you have told me a thousand times that I wasn't the one at fault", he shakes his head. " But aren't I responsible,  partially at least for what happened years ago?"

       Tae looked down again, running his fingers through his hair while he tried to calm himself down. It's not really easy, but the more he tried to assure himself the more restless he was becoming.

        He doesn't know how this is all going to end and what the future has in store for him.

" Oh! Here you are!" A voice spoke up, breaking the silence that was thickening around.