46

Jimin sighed as he leaned his back on the couch as he tried his best to ignore his boyfriend who has been keeping on emptying glass after glass without even bothering that he is getting drunk.

And Jimin was even more pissed off seeing how the group of cheerleaders whom he despised with everything looked over at the boy from across the room.

And it's not even need to be told that once he moves away from this couch it wouldn't even take a second for it to get to be occupied by those sluts who are now holding themselves back only because of his presence.

And it was actually a relief and surprise for him that they still are not really ready to question his authority openly even though they have been doing it behind his back.

And the reason why he is still sitting here despite knowing everything, even when he hates his boyfriend to the core that he didn't even want to see his face?

Because he wouldn't let Yoongi cheat on him openly, in front of everyone. And let them make fun of him. And even if Yoongi did something like that, everyone would let it slide because the boy is already drunk enough.

And he doesn't even want to give him even such a getaway. He deserves to be called a cheater who does it behind his boyfriend's back.

But his chain of thoughts was interrupted when he felt a hand clasping his. And turning to his side he was faced with Yoongi looking at him with a small smile.

And it only made him more angry. He is literally fuming because of what has been going on around him and this fucker dare to smile at him and even touch him?

"Yoongi what the fuck is wrong with you?" Jimin hissed, his anger rising.

Jimin glared at him before he tried to yank his hand away from the other's hold but Yoongi didn't budge but only tightened his grip.

" Why? Why did you treat me like that when I loved you so much?" he asked, as he stared at the boy who had gone frozen at the unexpected question.

" Yoongi, you are drunk", Jimin managed to say while his mind turned blurry.

But Yoongi shakes his head furiously scooting closer to his boyfriend who was unable to even blink his eyes let alone move away.

" No, I'm not shutting up my mouth again..", Yoongi mumbled.

His sober self would have shut his mouth just like he shut his mind, he has retreated so many times after trying to confess everything to his boyfriend.

But now when he is already drunk and his love being worried sick over someone else, his feelings were triggering and he was getting hurt.

And Jimin could understand the situation. And he was not sure how things would turn out if Yoongi spilled out something he wanted to stay hidden in his drunken state.

And he could tell that it's better if Yoongi leaves this place instead of staying back and making a scene he would regret later.

Jimin sighed looking around the room wondering how he would get this idiot out of this place. But he was completely clueless and Yoongi's stubborn decision to speak his mind out was not helping either.

And he could only hope that things wouldn't get more awkward by tomorrow, by the time Yoongi gains consciousness.

" You are my everything..the love of my life...the only one who made me so much happier...but then you suddenly changed..you were not the same anymore..you pushed me away...", Yoongi ranted on and Jimin was getting confused by it.