71

" How much longer should I wait for you to forgive me?"

" How longer should I wait till I have your forgiveness and love?" A teardrop fell and then many more.

" How long should I wait so that I could look at you with my heart not breaking within? How long till I can see you smiling only for me?"

 The ravenette mumbled as he stared at the darkness engulfing him as he let his legs dangle from the edge of the rooftop where he was sitting.

      He knew that it was dangerous to sit there but somehow he wanted to be there, closer to the darkness, to the night sky shining in the moonlight.

      Two months have passed since the day Jungkook and Tae fought in the parking lot. And the ravenette wouldn't ever say that those days flew away in the blink of an eye. 

     Because they didn't and each passing day was just another horrible day for him. Because he has already lost the most important person in his life. And he really has no idea how he managed to survive these two months of torture.

     And he has been hearing of everything that has been going on with him, his former best friend and that bitch he has chosen over him. And there were unfortunately few times he had to see the two together whenever unexpected encounters happened between them.

      Still it's not something he could entirely avoid when they are studying in the same University. Right?

      A lot of changes have happened in the time being and Tae no longer visits the dorm and he had seemingly shut out Jimin completely which was of course, turned out to be a shocker for everyone who has known of the bond shared by the two boys since years.

     But whatever has happened, and how much he doesn't like to see her annoying face he could never survive without getting at least a glimpse of him each day so he has been managing to do that without messing up these two months. 

     And he has somehow managed to make it happen only when Tae is alone. Because he knows for sure that he won't be able to tolerate the sight of him with someone else.

     Jungkook was still restless after that day and he couldn't even calm himself down how he had tried. Because there were these ugly thoughts roaming in his head making him go insane and he didn't know why he was feeling like going after Tae and apologizing to him before spilling out all those things he has been hiding from him.

     But still he didn't want to do that. Because he was afraid of himself saying more things that could hurt his baby. Because their encounter and all the hurtful words he has uttered to his precious baby was vividly etched in his memory making him shudder each time he recalls that disastrous day.

" You shouldn't be doing this, you have to shut up your mouth!!"

      He could still hear those voices from the back of his head shouting at him, urging him to stop saying more, not to blurt out more nonsense.

      But he stubbornly ignored them as he opened his mouth every time, ready to utter words that would lead to his own destruction.

     He wants to stop himself badly. But he couldn't. And in the tug of war between his messed up mind and bleeding heart he couldn't understand what he was saying anymore.

    It could be said that he has lost control over his senses and the words that were leaving his mouth. And everything that he said that day was enough to end all the hopes that he had left to have his baby back.