75

" For god's sake Jungkook, listen to us at least this time", Yoongi groaned done with going on with the same thing for almost an hour already but it did nothing to make any kind of effect on the younger boy who would rather  focus on his phone than on his words.

" I'm not going to do anything of the sort", he stared firmly, making it clear that he meant it, not even bothering to look up from his phone.

Yoongi sighed leaning back on his seat. " You are too stubborn for your own good", he mumbled, seemingly tired.

Jungkook chuckled softly. " I really don't care", he turned around to face him. 

" But Tae is the only person who is going to be at the receiving end of my love and affection", he said, making his hyung look at him with a disappointed look wondering when did he ever suggest such a thing.

     Meanwhile Hoseok was trying his best not to squeal at the sudden declaration from the younger. And Namjoon just groaned looking at his boyfriend who seemed to be lost in his thoughts.

Yoongi exhaled deeply before speaking up again. " I didn't ask you to love her, I didn't mean it like that", he sighed. " I only ask you to fake dating her", he reasoned.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows questioningly. " And then what would happen?" he asked. " What are trying to imply with this?"

Yoongi huffed not understanding why the younger is being so difficult when he is only trying to help. " Can't you understand what I'm trying to say?" he groaned. 

" Then maybe Tae would get jealous and come back to you", he exclaimed, feigning enthusiasm but it only earned a long sigh from the younger who is done with people coming up to him with the most ridiculous ideas to win Tae back.

Were they helping him to get Tae back or to drive him farther away? 

And what is with this stupid idea of making him jealous?

He sighed, shaking his head. " No, hyung,'' he started. " I'm not going to play along with this stupid plan of yours which is your master plan in making Jimin more furious. I'm not trusting you on this", he let out before he turned his attention to his mobile again.

    Jimin let out a faint chuckle, shaking his head before turning his attention back to his mobile where he was already engrossed with a comic show preferring that over the one that's happening before him where his boyfriend has been trying to put some sense into the younger's head who was not ready to even consider what's being said and Jimin is honestly not interested in being part of this daily drama he's already accustomed to.

Yoongi sighed before turning to the rest, with hopeful eyes. " Hey, don't you think this plan might work?" he asked. " Jungkook should really hang out with Hayun on campus for a few days. What if Tae gets jealous and comes back?"

   Jungkook just scoffed, feeling speechless at the level of stupidity these guys are displaying but he kept it to himself not wanting to join them. 

     Because he was already tired of everything and now being the center of attention, letting himself be dragged into a conversation he doesn't want to be part of wasn't helping the pounding headache he was trying to endure since the morning.

    Of course, who told him to have a marathon of all his memories of the golden moments of his life in his mind when he was already at his lowest while knowing very well that it wouldn't end without him shedding tears which is now becoming a habit now.