20

" Hey, do you know who that is?"

" Who?"

" That girl with Jungkook? You don't have any idea?"

" What is going on between Jungkook and that girl? They are hanging out with each other again even after Tae comes back?"

Jimin closed his eyes tightly, anger rising in him.

Not again..

      It has been the third time the day he is coming across this and in addition to the countless times he has heard from the last one week ever since Hayun's entry into the school.

     He has nothing against her. Well not yet. He doesn't know anything about the girl nor he doesn't know what her deal is but the only thing that he knows is that she is getting into his nerves already.

     Rumors are not really a new thing in the university. He even has heard countless rumors about his own boyfriend about how he has been dating different girls secretly behind his back.

      And Jimin has tried his best not to act upon it. He has even heard of various dating rumors about Tae, his best friend, all because of his dedication to put an end to bullying in the university.

     But it's the first time he is hearing something like this about Jungkook. And it always hits differently when you come across such a thing for the first time.

     Jimin wasn't even going to pay much attention to the matter despite all the stupid rumours that has been circulating in the school if this was a normal case.

      He wasn't even letting himself be the least affected by it if Jungkook hadn't gotten involved with the girl like he has been doing.

       Jimin was already mad because of Tae's sudden departure to Daegu even if there was a solid reason for it. But he could have had a word with him instead of making him feel guilty again and again. 

      The brunette's decision to keep him in the dark about the trip only brought back the old memories and regrets. And it was while Jimin was trying his best not to get them too much, when he started hearing the hushed whispers.

      It was all about the maknae of their friend group and the new senior who transferred here just last week. He heard them whispering about how Jungkook skipped his morning class only to show Hayun around the campus.

       It would be an understatement if he didn't say he was surprised. He was shocked to the core honestly.

     Because this was so unlikely of the Jeon Jungkook he knew from the past two years. The younger was rude, selfish and demanding who only cared about himself.

      And Jungkook would never do anything of the sort like this, not even for the closest of his friends. 

     Well, Tae's an exception and he is not to be considered in this context. Maybe Tae's the only one who ever matters in the stony heart of the cocky ravenette.

      But now hearing something so odd and suspicious, Jimin couldn't help but feel a pang in his heart. Tae doesn't deserve this, it was the only thing running through his messed up mind.

      Tae may have been pushing him away, denying everything that he was trying to convince him of, but still deep inside Jimin was sure of one thing.

    His best friend is in love with the boy who he claims to be his best friend. And now this has to happen.

     Well, he wasn't planning to let it slip. He was not going to let it go even if it meant starting another ugly fight with Jungkook. It was nothing new for them.