85

" I was a mess not knowing what to do after I managed to take him out of the room after we beat her up", Yanah sighed, remembering how furious she was after seeing the bitch forcing herself on Tae. And she could tell how badly they were affected by what she just told them.

" We?" Jimin asked, wondering what's going on.

    Yanah looked at him puzzled for a moment before nodding, realizing that she forgot to mention some parts, which are significant. 

" Yoona, that's her name", she said. 

" She is the one who came to me, asking for help saying her friend was drugged and taken somewhere else inside the prohibited areas. So we were together when we were searching for him", she sighed again not wanting to recall the events of the night.

" By the time we managed to get him into my car with the help of a bartender who was the one serving him, he was completely unconscious. And he suggested that we should take him to hospital instead of waiting for the drug to wear away on its own. So we took him to the hospital. After getting him detoxification he was kept on observation until he woke up, exhausted and devastated. He was so lost that he kept on talking about things that he didn't want anyone to know '', she sighed.

 " The drug hasn't caused much harm because it was only a small dose. If he was overdosed, the story wouldn't have been the same, it would have been worst", she said.

" What do you mean?" Jimin asked, not really sure of where she was hinting at.

Yanah sighed softly. " He was drugged with GHB,  a date rape drug and in case of overdose, it would have lead to coma or even death", she stated.

    The boys looked at each other, colors draining off their faces. Tae was being pushed to the edge of death when he disappeared from their sight and he has gone through a lot. 

    But they had no simple clue and the boy was keeping all this in while they were pushing him to remember everything horrible that has happened to him.

" Did he remember everything that happened?" Jungkook asked, his piercing gaze fixed on her.

Yanah nodded her head. " Most of the time people forget what happened to them when they wake up", she stopped. 

" But Tae remembers each and every detail, maybe it's because of the small amount of the powder they managed to mix with his drink when he was not noticing. And it was colorless and odorless with only the taste changing a bit. That's the reason he may not have noticed. But with the way he was zoning out he wouldn't have even known if it was anything else either", she said, sending a sharp glare to the ravenette who looks away immediately not wanting to return her gesture at a time like this.

" He was discharged from the hospital on Saturday evening and I got him in a hotel nearby", she said, continuing. " He was already back to his senses by then making me promise that I wouldn't share his stories with no one else when I was bidding goodbye", she sighed again looking down on her lap.

    The boys looked at each other realizing maybe it's when checking out of the hotel the next day, he caught the eye of Jae giving him the impression that he was hooking up with someone and the hickies were from the girl who has attempted to force herself on him.

" What did he tell you?" Jungkook asked, unamused, not liking the news a bit.

Yanah shakes her head. " I can't tell you", she said. " I didn't even want to tell you all this. But you all should know how much of great friends you were to him for treating him that way after he managed to come back", she said bitterly.