101

Home is not a place where you should be careful with your words, your steps and even your thoughts.

     Home is not a place where you should keep everything in, letting silence be your only companion. It should not be a place where only the night sky and the stars can make you smile and shed tears remembering a life that has withered away living the same life as you are trying to make now.

    Home is a place where you should feel alive and not barely survive, holding on to everything even if you're bleeding and torn.

    It's not a place where you will feel only uncomfortable and scared. You should be happy and free and not feel like your wings have been tied down, tightened up by shackles from where you couldn't even breathe.

      And the young Kim heir never considered the place he grew up as his home, the only reason that was keeping him sane was the presence of his mom. But after her demise, there was nothing left for him there. But it's not like he has any other options left than stay there.

    But he knows that he can't live like that anymore until he finally gives up like his mom. She has left him so that he could live freely, without her love for that monster not holding him back from leaving the place like he should. 

    He wants to be out of this place, far away from all the pain and misery that place offered him. And he took hold of an unexpected opportunity presented to him even though he has to go through something else that he doesn't want to be part of. 

     But it was fine, staying at this place which was sucking the life out of him was better than taking a course which he is not fond of or which is never going to be any kind of use for him.

    And he finally managed to make it out of the place he was kept like a prisoner seeing how his mom was drifting away from all hopes to stay alive and reached Seoul with new hopes and firm determination to stop being the weakling that he was.

     But life is always full of surprises and wonders. Because far away from the place he should have called home, he found a home for himself, and that was him.

      The years that he has pushed away, awaiting the arrival of someone who could discover the darkness of his soul that he has hidden beneath the colorful layers.

    But it was just a wishful thought, something he could only dream of...Until the summer that he had left the place that was supposed to be his home but never did, and entered the most prestigious university in Seoul.

    Because there was as if waiting for him, someone who dared to push through his boundaries and outer shell of happiness he showed them, and offered him the companionship that he has been yearning for for years.

   They were two boys who were becoming each other's world and they meant it, they were falling for each other.

    While one of them accepted it the first week of the meeting, the other refused to acknowledge those feelings which he assumed would only bring him destruction.

    Maybe it's because he was stubborn or it may be because he wasn't strong enough to face all the troubles that were awaiting him once he acknowledged the feelings that were bubbling within him, driving him to insanity. Because it really didn't seems to be something that could happen so easily for him.