79

Warning: mention of attempt of rape

The reaction was quick to come and he has already expected it.

" Are you crazy?" she screamed, causing him to flinch and take a few steps backwards.

She looked at him with a pained expression. " Are you scared of me?" she asked, her voice trembling and Tae was scared to death seeing the sudden shift. 

     He is already tired of everything and his only source of comfort is crumbling down in front of his eyes, making him slip into the places he doesn't want to revisit.

" Yanah", he called softly, feeling guilty of doing this to her when all she did was love and take care of him when there was no one else by his side. When everyone who he thought would be there for him had left him in ruins.

He heard a sigh leaving her mouth before she was facing him. " After everything that I've done, you are scared of me?"

She chuckled softly. " Do you think of me in the same way as you think of that monster who you call your Dad?" she asked, making Tae close her eyes tightly, feeling drops of tears spilling out again.

Because he has already been at his worst by seeing her transforming into something that she is not only because of him and he couldn't help but blame himself for it. And now hearing her bringing up a person who he doesn't even want to remember, he doesn't know what she intends to achieve.

Hurt him the same way as she is doing? Or make him a guilt trap so he would give in to her demands?

    But Yanah was completely out of her mind not knowing how much pain she is inflicting on the person she vowed to never hurt. But she is not in her right state of mind to see it.

    And with each step she was taking forward, he was stepping back, fear and dreadness coating his features. And Tae only stopped moving once he felt his back pressing against the wall with no more space to move back. But to his dismay even after seeing how uncomfortable he was being, Yanah didn't stop.

   And she didn't stop until she was right in front of him with no space between them, she placed her arms on either side of his head, caging him. And Tae took a sharp breath trying to look away which he couldn't because of her arms.

    He could sense the alarm going off in his head. He shouldn't let her take control now. And he couldn't bring himself to hate her for what she is doing either. Because she is too drunk out of her mind and a sober Yanah wouldn't do anything like this.

     He knew that she wouldn't do anything that could make him uncomfortable if she was not in such a state. But it seems she had a lot in her mind all along when she was being so patient with him.

     He tried to keep his gaze away by looking down not wanting to look into her eyes and provoke her more, he could sense her breathe on his lips which was not a possibility because of her being shorter than him but the girl was standing on her tiptoes trying to match with his height and just when she retreated her right arm and was about place it on his chest, he blurted out the only thing he knows would stop her.

" I still love him.."

And as soon as the words left his mouth, she stepped back a gasp emitting from her mouth.

" What did you say?" she shrieked, her whole demeanor changing and the boy even after getting scared didn't feel like doing anything that could save the situation.