95

Being left behind by everyone around him was already written in the Kim heir's fate even before his existence was known to his mom.

     He was bound to bear the pain which was the result of the decision his mom took under the pressure of her family which was to marry the ruthless monster his dad has ever been to both of them.

    He was an angel who deserves all the love that he was denied his whole life. He was imprisoned in the castle which only gave him painful and destructive memories. He has been molded into something he was not supposed to be within the giant walls of the Mansion which shut off all chances of happiness for him.

     He was bound to be unwanted and unloved even before he was born because he was nothing but the result of a drunken mistake his dad made when he forced himself on his lawfully wedded wife he hated with each fiber of his body.

    He has made a promise to himself that he would make her life a living hell on the day a deal was signed between two powerful families of Daegu wanting to merge their empires through a marriage alliance between their heirs.

    Both of them never want to be trapped in a marriage which was with a complete stranger but when one of them was ready to accept her fate and try to make this work out the other was still stuck in his past not ready to let go of his love who he was forced to leave behind because of this unexpected move from his power hungry patriarch.

    And thus began the tragic story of a lady who once had so many dreams she wanted to chase before finding someone who could accept her as her own and not because of her money. 

     But sometimes not all dreams are going to be real and the marriage life she stepped into with a fluttering heart turns out to be her worst decision and nightmare. 

    Not a single day she comes across after that dreadful day was peaceful for her and happiness has already been wiped out of her life but she didn't want to make her family guilty by letting them know what she is going through. 

    So she kept quite hoping that one day he would stop hating her and would love her like she does.

    And it was not like she didn't know that she was being a fool by falling for a monster who brought nothing but pain to her but she was trying to understand him and his ways of expressing his sorrows. 

     After all who would forgive the person who is the reason you have to leave the one who owns your heart. 

    But it was the greatest mistake that she made after agreeing to marry a person she has never known before. And her decision was not something that only she was bound to get affected by. 

     Because years later, even after her death her husband was not ready to let go of the hatred he had for her and didn't stop himself from taking it on his own blood and flesh.

    And her son now hates him with each fiber of his body for doing this to his mom, if he couldn't let another person into his heart he should have fought his own stubborn father and convince him to let him marry the girl he was in love with instead of choosing to ruin an innocent life who has done nothing to deserve the immense pain she was to go through from the day she let his ring put on her dainty finger.

    And instead of accepting that it all happened because he was a coward to face his father, he was ruining her life. 

     His dad was madly in love with his girlfriend who he was forced to abandon because of the pressure of his dad, but that didn't mean he would give her place to someone else who has barged into his life.