103

" Where are you going?" he asked, stepping in front of him and Tae could only frown.

" To the Principal's office", he said, trying to walk past the boy who only moved in front of him, not ready to let him go.

" What does he want from you?" he asked, a hint of worry underlying his stern voice because all kinds of unwanted scenarios had been gushing into his head making him sick.

Tae shakes his head. " I don't know yet", he mumbled softly. " It's been days since he has been asking me to go but everytime it slips out of my mind", he sighed. " So if you permit me, I could just go ahead and ask him what it is about!"

" Can you do that another time?" The ravenette was blocking his way again, annoying the brunette. 

    Because he didn't want to wait for another time to make the brunette understand what he is refusing to see. And each time he let him walk away, he only ended up getting hurt and he doesn't believe in his destiny that it won't be the same this time as well.

Tae looked at him with a scowl not ready to hear whatever the younger boy wanted to say. " No,I am on the way to somewhere", he said, glaring at the other. " So please stop flexing your strength and let me go.."

   But Jungkook was not letting him go easily, not when he had gotten such great news that he wanted to tell the other.

" Please, baby, stop ignoring me like this", he mumbled, holding his arms. " Stop pushing me away, I have apologized.. right?"

Tae chuckled softly. " It's not enough, Kook.."

" What?" He was done. " Why are you being like this?"

" Jungkook move away!" Tae was getting annoyed more than he was and the stubborn determination ravenette was not helping either. He just wants to go to the Principal's office and know what he has been summoning him for all these days even though he has a faint idea about what it is and he is not detesting it even though his heart was not willing.

Jungkook shakes his head even when he could tell this was a bad decision. " No, I won't..not until you tell me that you forgive me.."

Tae shakes his head, not complying. " I can't when you haven't even apologized to me properly.."

Jungkook frowned deeply, his head hurting so much. " Why are you obsessed with these bunch of apologies?"

 Tae scoffed, getting annoyed with the choice of words of the younger. " I'm not obsessed with them. I want to make sure that I'm not making another mistake.." 

    Tae is really getting tired of this same thing repeating. He is scared of moving forward without addressing the issues that break them apart and Jungkook is just afraid of running out of time. 

    And no one could blame him for that after seeing how the past incidents have treated him whenever he tries to be patient.

   And whenever they meet despite Tae's attempts to avoid him, their interests clash resulting in those conversations ending with getting nowhere but only adding more wounds to their lives.

      He was really hating this, and it's a part of Jungkook which scared him because once losing his mind, the ravenette's tone and choice of words would change drastically from his usually sweet demeanor and he doesn't even seem to care if it's his dearest at the receiving end.