29

" Tae.."

       The brunette turned around hearing someone calling his name and he slightly frowned seeing who it was.

      Hoseok sighed from the end of the hallway and ran to him and Tae remained on his spot waiting for the other to reach him.

      Tae squinted his eyes as the boy approached him with a worried expression plastered on his face.

" Where were you for the last two days?" Hoseok enquired as soon as he reached him. 

      Tae let out a small sigh not wanting to deal with this in the early morning itself. Of course, he knew that he had to go through all this when he decided to disappear without any prior notice the day he turned around and left the cafeteria not having the strength to weave another thread of lies. 

      But still he hasn't disappeared completely. He was here at the campus. But it's just that they don't know that yet.

        Two days have already passed since his last breakdown at his dorm. And he couldn't afford to stay around anyone when he was conflicted and messed up. 

         So he did the only thing that came into his mind. He started avoiding them as much as possible. It wasn't easy but he had to.

       Of course, he wasn't attending the classes nor did he sleep at his own dorm, scared of someone coming to find him. Because his friends are not going to stay aloof when they get no news of him for the span of twenty four hours. Right?

        He was staying with Beomgyu, his cousin's friend. And the absence of the boy's roommate for the time being also served to be a blessing. 

         The reason he avoided staying with Yeonjun despite the boy having a private dorm was that the younger was quite acquainted with all of his friends and it would be the first place Jungkook would go when he realized that Tae is not staying at his own room. 

         He doesn't want to take a risk by staying at that place where his friends could easily reach him and which would eventually lead to a confrontation which is the last thing he needed at the moment when he was trying his best not to fall apart.

        And now when he was finally out of the shell after two days of dealing with his emotional breakdown and somewhat getting a bit better, the first thing that has to happen is to run into one of his friends. He really seems to have quite a bit of luck.

        But it's okay, at least this is Hoseok and not any of his two best friends. He could easily dodge the unwanted questions and steer out of trouble if he is careful enough. But it wouldn't be an easy task if it was either of the said duo.

            Jimin and Jungkook are his best friends who know him better than anyone else and he is blessed to have them in his life. But in times like these, he regrets that he really allowed them to know so much about him when he should have kept his distance.

         And Jimin, despite all the lies he has told him and all the defenses he puts up, could still say when he is not being honest. Okay, maybe that is because Jimin has been with him ever since they were kids and they grew up together where they were the two inseparable best friends.

       Tae doesn't know Jungkook for long just as the case with Jimin. But despite everything,he is not a fool to not realize that the bond he has with Jungkook is stronger than that he has with Jimin. And the ravenette never fails to shock him with the way he understands him when no one could even detect that there is something going on with him.