8

Tae was already running out of time and he had a lot of things to do. But he wasn't ready to skip the important lecture. Otherwise he was supposed to stay in the room and finish it all.

    .But now he regrets coming to the locker to get the things that he needs for his class which would take place after the seminar.

    He just wants to make the most out of his time. But guess it seems like a bad idea. Because on the way to his locker, he bumped into Jimin and the older, after realising that Tae is alone, has started following him around, bugging him and literally giving him a good headache.

" Tae, why are you letting him control you this much?" Jimin whined, looking around to make sure that no one was there to witness him trying to brainwash the younger.

Tae turned around to look at him before letting out a sigh. 

" He's not controlling me", he muttered softly.

     He is already busy like never before and has no idea how to deal with all this. And he certainly doesn't need Jimin following around him like this, listing his long list of complaints against his other best friend.

But how did this list get this much bigger?

 It's just another episode of Jimin exaggerating things. Right?

Jimin stared at him confounded, getting infuriated by the younger's reply. " Are you kidding me?"

Tae just shrugged his shoulders, avoiding the way the other is glaring at him now.

 " He just cares so much!!"

" Too much, you should say!" Jimin scoffed, as he ran his gaze around the area.

Tae looked at him puzzled, not understanding what was happening with the other.

" He is my best friend, Chim" , he chose to say, already fed up with the other bringing up the same topic again and again. 

   ..They have argued enough on the very same topic without reaching anywhere. Then why is this boy becoming stubborn?

Jimin was not ready to stop, much to the latter's displeasure.

 " Then what about me? I'm also your best friend. But I never behaved that way with you. Not at all!!"

Tae groaned. " I don't know!"

He turned around, feeling irritated by everything. 

    Silence took them after. Jimin remained rooted in his place while Tae focused on the task in his hand.

" He likes you", Jimin spoke up after a while.

   Tae sighed softly, shaking his head. He really thought that Jimin would just leave him alone finally after irritating him enough.

        But it seems like the boy is not ready to stop, and could only hope that the other would just leave him alone after this.

" You two are really dense, still unable to see what the whole world could see!" he said, exasperated with the way the other is being so difficult.

      But even on the verge of losing his mind, he never stopped looking around the place, scanning thoroughly.

    Call him paranoid, but it's always a good idea to make sure that he is safe. And it's certainly not a great thing to get caught in the act by that annoying bunny boy.