40

The brunette sighed softly as his glossy eyes wandered around the place as if searching for something or anything that could keep his mind occupied so that it wouldn't get stuck at places which shouldn't even exist within him in the first place.

     But no, much to his frustration and remorse nothing was enough to stop himself from thinking about the things he wants to forget so badly. And how much he tried, his mind was stuck at a particular topic which he now wishes he didn't even come to know in the first place. 

     Still it wasn't like he himself did something for that to happen.

      And now he is wondering why even in the first place he let her talk to him yesterday. If he hadn't given her permission to have that talk he wouldn't be in this tough spot now. But deep inside he also knows that he didn't regret what he let to happen.

      Conflicted and scared, that's what he is feeling right now. 

       He has no idea how things have turned out to be this way. He never saw it coming. Now he is questioning his own emotions and thoughts. 

      The only thing he could think was that he failed to make the right choices by letting himself get blinded by something which seemed to be so enticing, so promising even when he should have been careful when this  something was coming from someone who is not his mom or best friend.

      He doesn't know why this has to happen now. And what wrong he has ever done to go through something like that. Is he that much of an unlucky person?

     Neither did he have any idea where it all went wrong, or were things in the right place even?

       He chuckled softly, shaking his head. Why did he let his guards down so easily and let himself be exposed like this? What did he do all those stupid things even when it wasn't an easy thing for him?

     He sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair without caring about how he was messing it up. Because there is a lot that's on his mind which is enough for the poor boy to go crazy and which was making him suffocate inside the confines of even his own studio, the place which was his safe place, the place that kept him sane, well, till now.

      And now sitting alone in the garden bench of a park which he has never been to before and he doesn't know the name or how he ended up here, he is not feeling any better. 

        But with each passing moment he was finding it difficult to stay calm feeling an urge to crush everything around him and tear apart those who dared to play with his feelings without even caring about the outcome of their actions, not bothering to think how much it would affect him.

      He chuckled softly as he leaned back on the backrest of the bench, feeling the cold wind blowing around, sending chills down his spine. 

      But he couldn't care any less about it but the feeling of dejavu that he is getting and which reminds him of the park near to his home in Daegu, and the boy was having a real hard time.

" Why?"

    He wanted to scream to their faces but he is not going to do it and let them see what he was hiding inside this tough exterior all these years. They are not going to get the satisfaction of seeing his tears if that was what they are aiming for.