106

The brunette had already loaded his luggage into the trunk while the driver waited for him patiently ready to set off. His heart was beating erratically and his actions were dragged and he was already losing the hopes of seeing the boy again.

    He knew that it would be tough for both of them but he didn't want to leave without saying goodbye, and ask him not to wait for him.

     But his thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a voice which was calling out to him from a distance.

    And he instantly whipped his head towards the sound only to see the one he was waiting for running towards him with hurried steps and a worry and panic lacing his eyes.

" Tae.."

    There was the voice he was waiting to hear before he left. And looks like Jimin has done his part and informed the boy even though it took longer than he expected. 

    Tae knew that there was not much time left for him to stall but he was still ready to wait for the ravenette to show up. Because he was not planning to leave without a goodbye, he was not going to leave the boy behind without giving him the closure he deserves, how much this is going to hurt both of them.

    Jungkook ran to him as Tae waited for him patiently and as soon as he reached him Jungkook pulled him into an unexpected hug, putting his head on the brunette's shoulders as he tried to catch his breathing.

" Are you really leaving?" he asked, in between his pants. " You are really leaving?"

Tae nodded his head slowly. " Yeah, I'm leaving for France…", he said softly, heart throbbing inside.

Jungkook pulled away taking a step forward even though Tae didn't ask him to like usual

 " Were you waiting for me?" he tried not to cry, but his eyes were already betraying him.

Tae nodded his head again, not trusting his own words, the less he talks the better. " I wanted to say goodbye", he muttered. " I would have called you if I didn't know that Jimin would surely tell you..", he mumbled softly.

The ravenette let out a chuckle, his eyes watering. " Are you leaving me?" he asked looking at the boy who has been everything to him, his reason for happiness, the reason for his tears and the unbearable pain he is going through. But still the one he loves deeply. He is ready to endure anything for him but the only thing he wants is to be his side.

    Tae looked at him, blinking, trying to keep away the tears. He took a deep breath not answering because it was killing him to let it out, that stupid decision he took even though he wants the opposite. But he was too scared to hope again, he was afraid to trust him again, by going against his mom's words.

Jungkook wiped away the tears that were starting to fall. " Can't you forgive me for once more?" he pleaded. " I promise that I won't hurt you again.."

   Tae took a deep breath, wanting to say yes and ran into the warm embrace of the boy which would always be his safe place wherever he's going. But he knows that he can't go back, he needs to be strong and not let his emotions control him again.

" Kook, " he called softly, feeling his heart breaking. " Please forgive me", he said. " I know that I'm cruel but I can't stay back.."

Jungkook chuckled, sniffling. " I'm asking you to forgive me not to ask for forgiveness", he said. " And why are you even asking for it when you know that I would never be mad at you whatever you do.."