26

He gritted his teeth as his hold on the mouse tightened.

" Do you want a reply?" He chuckled dryly, leaning back on his chair.

" Ohh, well!" He mumbled as he clicked on the reply.

He stared at the screen blankly, all his energy weary.

He skipped the Subject column. And typed just a sentence. Before clicking on send.

" I miss you".

He chuckled softly. " I'm really crazy. I know that I won't ever get a reply for that. Yet I'm doing this", he paused before looking away.

" Well, I don't need one either. Because you have already told me that you miss me!"

He groaned, leaning back on his chair. 

" I'm already tired of this! Are you not going to send me another message? At least, tell me why you left me!"

       He sighed, running his fingers through his brown locks before he looked out of the window feeling another wave of memories rolling in.

      He felt so lost and conflicted. He couldn't understand what he should do about all these stupid thoughts which are driving him crazy. 

      Sometimes having a great memory is also a curse. But did he really want to forget even? All that has happened which has made him what he is today? He is not sure.

      But he was pulled out of his thoughts by the sound of footsteps approaching and he heard the voice of Jimin calling him from the living room.

" Tae, where are you?"

     Tae sighed before clicking on the back button immediately and to make sure that it's safe he closed the tab as well. And no sooner, Jimin barged into the room.

" What are you doing here?" the older asked. " It's been days you seem to be spending a lot of time with your laptop instead of us. You are not even there in the studio whenever I go there to see you!"

Tae shrugged. " It's nothing..I just have a lot of pending work.

Jimin sighed, rubbing his temple. " Nothing is wrong with you and Jungkook. Right? He has been with that senior all the time now!"

     Tae just shrugged and he shut down the system before pushing it aside and took out the model of the new painting he had decided to do.

      He doesn't want to act oddly and make Jimin suspicious. Because if he managed to let even a single piece of doubt in this boy's head he won't stop until he found out what it is.

      And Tae doesn't want anyone to know what he has been hiding. Especially Jimin. Because that wouldn't end well, he has no doubt in that case.

       Meanwhile Jimin stared at his best friend with a pout. Now he really has no idea what's going on.

       He was so frustrated after seeing Jungkook with that senior again. He had just run into them in the library when he went there looking for Yoongi.

      And he was not happy with the sight he saw. It's clear that the two were not doing anything else than just referring to books, and it's probably for her. And Jimin doesn't know why Jungkook has to help her at all.