[prologue]Welcome home

A young girl of beauty was being carried by a nicely dressed butler

A young girl of beauty was being carried by a nicely dressed butler. The girl was not taken care of with her matted and tangled hair and clothes a tug away from ripping. But still, the man held the girl with care and caution, as the girl was currently dozing away.

The man arrived in a manor built recently just for two little children. He took the sleeping girl to a room that was kept the exact same way down to the way the clothes that were color coded and positioned before it was burned. He placed her down, expecting her to stay in a deep slumber but she had woken up shortly after, feeling a change in her environment.

The girl felt sudden alarm at being alone again. She expected a crackle or cackle but no.

The strange thing is, the girl knew every inch of the manor. She knew what lied in every room. But she hadn't been in the manor for quite some time. This time, she would stay, and never be taken away from her kin. Yes, never.

The girl left the comfort of the bed and ran into the butler who guided her to a study she would always be seen in. The girl walked in and saw her brother, one of the people she was close with and told her likes and dislikes to, one she hung out with so much she could tell simple differences that no other person could.

She knew her brother's intentions as if they were the same person but he still told her anyway, for they trusted each other greatly. The moment she made a contract with the butler, the same one her brother made, her fate was sealed and there was no going back. Not like she wanted to anyway.

"Welcome home, Y/n."

The two siblings sat next to each other in an embrace after being separated for oh so long. "Such a pretty house and such a pretty garden. It's almost like nothing happened." The girl commented as her brother opened his eyes and tilted his head down to look at his sister who was resting on his chest. "I told him to make sure they looked exact. Why, he even put the same flowers you gave in the same vase." He chuckled as his right eye stared into his sisters left eye with such care and relief.

They both laughed to each other before closing their eyes once more.

Im aging Ciel and Lizzy up to fourteen so Y/n can be thirteen 🧌🧚‍♀️