[89] CANDYYYY

"Young mistress, the carriage has been readied

"Young mistress, the carriage has been readied." Sebastian informed as you nodded, you had just finished putting on a dress, it was one gifted to you by someone anonymous but it fit your taste nicely.

"I'll be right there, I gave to give Soma and Agni something." You told him before grabbing a box and running out the room to the man. "Agni! Agni!" You called out as the man came around the corner with a curious face. "Mistress, is something wrong?" He asked as you shook your head with a smile. "Nothing at all. I bought these bracelets for you and Soma." You explained and placed the box in the mans hands.

"...you know, Agni. You're a good man. I just realized I've never admitted that to you." You laughed as the man bowed to you with a smile. "I am honoured to know you think of me like that, my lady." He said as you chuckled. "I really trust you, and it's obvious Soma does, too. But please protect yourself and Soma from danger, I haven't even known him for a year and I'm sure that he'd be a wreck if you weren't around." You told him as he stood up straight again and nodded in understanding.

"Of course, my lady. I will work hard to protect and serve my prince." He said as you nodded and turned on your heel. "Well, I'll be off now. Goodbye!" You shouted from over your shoulder as you ran down the hall to the carriage.

-

"We should probably lay low somewhere until night falls." A man whispered to his friend as the other debunked the recommendation. "But where? We don't even have any money for an inn." They whispered back as two individuals came up to the table with smirks.

"Shall we introduce you to a nice inn we know? The beds aren't too comfy, but it's a private room that comes with a sturdy lock. However, you won't be able to lock it from the inside." The boy said as the girl added on.

"The only thing a bit weird is people will be watching you. Abs the stench is horrendous. Otherwise feel free to go and check it out for yourself." She said with a smile as the three people at the table gasped at the sight of the siblings. "You are-!"

"To think that the s4 that was once so popular are now at the outskirts of town sipping tea in a pub sneaking around. That's a bit degrading. How about ordering some food?" You suggested as Sebastian came around holding plates.

"Here are the pub owners recommendations, fish and chips and an ale pie. Everyone, please dig in." He announced as he set down the plates.

"Now then, I have a question for you gentlemen." Ciel announced before slamming his hand down on the table. "Where are Bravat and Elizabeth?" He asked as Greenhill raised a brow. "Elizabeth? Midford's little sister?" He asked as your brother shouted.

"Don't play dumb! She's been at sphere music hall this entire time!" "No, wait! We really haven't met her not even once!" Greenhill excused as Bluer placed his hands over his ears. "WE KNOW NOTHING!! We had not idea that Bravat was doing something so dreadful... I can't believe that we were taking part in such heinous acts just by trying to reach for the ultimate shine!"