[4]Ew, the viscount druit 🤮

"He struck again

"He struck again. Another prostitute was found gruesomely murdered in Whitechapel. These killings are far from normal. The level of violence we're seeing is unprecedented." Ciel said, discussing the case. "The most recent victim was a woman named Mary Ann Nichols. It appears a special type of blade was used on her. She was torn up beyond recognition." Sebastian added "The murders distinctive style of killing has earned him a unique name from the press, Jack the Ripper." You said.

"A frightening name, eh?" Lau commented. "That's why we're here earlier than expected. We hurried into town to look into the situation for ourselves." Ciel said

"But are you sure you'll be brave enough to stomach the crime scene?" Lau asked "What do you mean by that?" Your brother asked "The sigh of the dismembered body will certainly be horrific, and one can only imagine the stench. Blood and gore everywhere. Surely it wouldn't be more than enough to drive some men mad. Are you prepared to see such a thing?" Lau asked, getting up from his seat to one you two shared and placing his hands on opposite sides of you and Ciels face.

"You are still young, after all." "I am the head of the Phantomhive's and service to my queen, don't asked foolish questions." Ciel said in a stern tone as Lau apologized.

Your brother walked ahead to an orange haired man who stood in front of the place the murder took place. "Sorry my boy. I'm afraid a crime scene like this is no place for a child. Now why don't you just run along home?" The man dismissed him and continued reading the papers. "I'm here to see the victims body." Ciel said calmly. "The body? Surely you're kidding me!" He said in shock when a man called out to him

"We'll, if it isn't lord Phantomhive." You walked from beside Sebastian to Ciel. "And Lady Phantomhive. What are you two doing here?" He asked in an annoyed tone. "You know this kid sir?" Abberline asked Randall. "We're here to help, sir Arthur. Seems your investigating is dragging a bit. You know who sent us, of course." You said with a sly smile and held the envelope up for him to see. Ciel then snatched the papers from Abberline hands and looked over it.

"It seems you haven't found any major clues yet." Ciel mocked him and handed the papers to you but Randall snatched them from your hands, almost giving you a paper cut. "We at Scotland Yard are more than capable of handling this case I assure you. There's no need for you to interfere." He said "Splendid. Shall we go, Sebastian?" Ciel said after locking arms with you.

You were now inside the Under Takers parlor as he greeted you all. "Welcome. I thought I'd be seeing you before long. My lord, my lady, it's so lovely to see you. Do I finally have the pleasure of fitting one of you for one of me coffins today?" He asked, revealing himself to be resting in a coffin. "No, that's not why we're here... I wanted-" Ciel was interrupted by a hand in front of his mouth as undertaker came out of his coffin.

"No need to say. I'm already aware, very well aware. One of my recent customers was a but unusual shall we say? I helped, though. I made her Look Beautiful again." Undertaker said as he used one of his hands to grab your chin while he used his index finger to circle around your face before poking your nose, he then gave you a jar full of the cookies that you like as you took it and went to sit down on one of the coffins. "I would like to see the details, please." Ciel asked