[95] Unhappy birthday.

The girl woke up with a slight shiver as she curled into her covers more

The girl woke up with a slight shiver as she curled into her covers more. But she wanted to beat her maids to the closet so she shot up and out of her bed.

She stretched as she opened up the Advent calendar window labeled 14. It was a pair of plastic rabbit feves, she looked down at the date and became excited.

"Birthday! Birthday!" She cheered as she placed the feves on her dresser and ran into her closet and through the small passageway to the room her brothers stayed in. "Happy birthday!" She exclaimed as she jumped on Ciel's bed and caught the twins in a hug

"And you both are already 11!" She exclaimed as they nodded. "Thank you, Y/n!" The two said as she laughed. "Come on! You two get to pick out what I wear today!" She urged as she dragged the two to her own closet to pick out her clothes for the day.

-

"Look, look! There's presents for you two!" The youngest pointed out as she and the twins ran up to the tree. "You are not allowed to open them yet. Save the fun for the dinner party." Tanaka reminded the twins as their parents walked in. "Happy birthday, my angels!" She exclaimed as she hugged the twins. "Thank you, mother!" They said as their sister crouched down and read the names on the boxes.

"Look! Uncle Chlaus, uncle Diedrich, auntie Anne, and even auntie Francis got you guys something!!" The girl shouted as she continued reading. She then, out of nowhere, pulled out two boxes and placed them in the pile. She has gotten them bunny's she had sewn herself, made with dark blue fabric and used a lighter blue for the buttons, resembling her brothers greatly.

"Woah! And who are these from?! This person might've gotten us the same thing!" Ciel said as he and his brother crouched down next to their sister and inspected the boxes she had just placed down. "I don't really know, they didn't put a name." She lied to the two as she checked around the box to look for the name she didn't put.

"Look! Even Tanaka got you guys something!" She exclaimed as the man's name was in two boxes. "Yes, even us servants may have chipped in a present or two..." He quietly agreed as the three looked at their mother.

"You have no classes today! You can play all you want. But you mustn't risk a fever so don't go too overboard." She allowed as the twins ran off. "Okay!" "Do I have classes, momma?" Her daughter asked as she pointed to herself. "No, darling. Go play all you want but the same goes for you. You're brothers will be worried if you catch another cold." She told her daughter as she smiled. "Okay!"

-

"There's a sweet and yummy smell coming from here! I bet they're baking a cake! Let's go look!" Ciel insisted as they neared the kitchen where servants ran around. "Ahh! Not one step closer, you two! You'll have to wait until dinner time to find out what kind of cake it is!" A servant restricted as she covered the view of the cake from the three children.

"Awww...." The three whined as the servants inside laughed. "But we can't wait that long..." Ciel complained as his brother added. "Can we at least have a hint?" He asked as the woman huffed. "It's a cake that you three love!" She hinted as Ciel smiled. "Then maybe it's strawberry?" "Might be chocolate!"