[14]Why is West so ugly?

"A nice place

"A nice place. Who lives here?" Soma asked "This estate belongs to Harold West Jeb. He imports a wide range of goods from India. He also owns various stores. Coffee houses. And alike." Ciel said. Currently, you along with Sebastian, Soma, your brother and Lau were spying on where Agni was headed as he entered the front gates of a manor. You were woken up by Ciel a few minutes earlier as he simply said that you were going to trail after Agni, your sleepiness was still there but you pushed through. "We've met him once. He's disgustingly obsessed with his social status. And just hideous." You commented as you sunk deeper into the three coats Ciel and Sebastian had piled on you. "People at one of his businesses have been found trussed up and hung upside down. Mr. West happened to be away at the time, however, so, fortunately for him, he managed to escape unharmed." Sebastian informed you four as you turned away from the corner so the people in front of the gate wouldn't see you peeking.

"My, isn't he lucky." Lau said "Shall we have a look?" You brother asked as Sebastian placed a hand on his chest and bowed to you and Ciel. "Indeed." Sebastian responded as he put both of you under his arms and jumped up and over the gate to get inside.

You five got inside the manor undetected and peeked through a door to see the activity happening inside. "Why not relax with a nice Scotch? An excellent one from the Justerini and Brooks. They hold the royal warrant, you know." Harold said as he walked over to Agni sitting on a couch. "Our plan has been perfect so far. You've done well for me, Agni. I think we've done all we need to. Stringing up anyone else won't be necessary." Harold said as he tossed a newspaper to Agnis side before grabbing his bandaged hand. "With this blessed Hand of yours, the royal warrant may as well already be in my pocket."
"A royal warrant? That's what this is?" Ciel whispered as you all kept on looking in.

"If I carry out the plan as promised, then Mina-" When Soma heard Minas name he immediately barged into the room demanded for her. "Where is Mina?!"

You and your brother almost made yourselves known before Sebastian clasped his hand over Ciels mouth and pulled you away from the door by your shoulders. "West is almost certain to recognize us, my lord, my lady. We must stay back." He whispered as you nodded in understanding choosing to si okay hear what were in in the room

"What is this!" You have known where Mina was all along, Agni?" Soma shouted at his butler. "I see. This intrusive young man is your master." Harold said in amusement. "And you are the man who took Mina away! Get him! Do you hear me?" Soma shouted at Agni as he only stammered in response. "What are you waiting for?!" He shouted as Agni only stood still.
"Let's grab that idiot Prince and get out of here right now." Ciel demanded as you both stayed behind Lau and Sebastian who stood by the door. "But West'll recognize you as soon as you walk in." Lau addressed the issue. "I'll take care of it." Sebastian said calmly.

"We'll, Agni. Are you going to take care of this brat for me?" Harold asked as Soma retorted angrily "This brat?!" Agni only stammered as he stood in a predicament. "We'll?" Harold asked in a sick tone and you let curiosity take over and you peeks around the door again to see Agni about to strike Soma before Sebastian blocked it. But he was ridiculously wearing a deer decoration as a mask. 'Did he just try to strike Soma? But... didn't he tell Sebastian that he saw Soma as his god? And he's his master! Why would he choose against him for a deal?....' Your thoughts raced as you watched the scene wide eyed.
"A deer man? What is going on here?" Harold wildly pointed at Sebastian's disguise. "Yes. Thank you for stating the obvious. I am a deer. I've come for the Prince." Sebastian bowed politely as Harold jumped to conclusions. "He's a foreign spy! Get him!" Harold shouted. "Hm? No. I am simply one hell of a dee-" "Kill him! Do something or our agreement is over! Now!" Harold demanded.