[34] dw he gave the cookies to Mey-Rin, she has them ready

"Young lord, lady, 'this time to rise and great the day

"Young lord, lady, 'this time to rise and great the day." Sebastian started off the morning as he opened the curtains and exposed you two to the morning light. You only buried your head deeper into your brothers chest as she coddled your head and turned his own away from the light to sleep some more. Sebastian calmly poured you both your tea and turned around to see you both sleeping.

He swiftly pulled the covers off before your bodies, allowing the cold air to great you two as you both sat up, allowing Sebastian to serve your tea. You smartly tucked your legs under the length of your nightgown as Ciel used the pillow to cover his shivering legs. "Ceylon, is it?" You asked after you took a sip of the tea, "Spot on, as ever. I took the liberty of bringing you a Ringtons varietal this morning." Sebastian responded as he handed your brother the news paper.

You quickly finished your tea and headed to your room where Mey-Rin waited for you with your clothes. "Good morning my lady! Hope you slept well!" She greeted you as you smiled at her, "Good morning Mey-Rin! Such a chilly morning, today."

"Very! I'll try to get you dressed as quick as possible!" She declared as you laughed and allowed her to take off your nightgown. "Take as much time as you need, we have a guest coming today, I need to make sure I look nice to win favors." You brushed off as she helped you into your undergarments and put some stockings on your legs. "To keep you warm, just some little shorts won't keep you from getting a cold!" She explained while putting in your corset as you nodded.

"May I ask who you're seeing today? There ain't any guests that come around often other than lady Elizabeth." Mey-Rin asked as she tightened your corset before helping you put on the top of your dress. "Some guy, Brandel of the Brandel tea company, apparently a big guy, he wants to get some products from the company to give to the kids that will come. Lau will also be coming, hopefully he brings those cookies I like." You explained as she helped you put on your shirts before moving on with your skirt.

"He always knows when you run out of 'em! And you ate them all up, yes you did! So I'm sure he'll have something for you my lady!" She added as she placed the skirt around your hips and over itself before finally tying the thick ribbon. She then moved on to helping you with your shoes, makeup, and hair before you left off to your brother.

"I can't say I'm looking forward to it." Ciel said, referring to his dance lesson you three were walking to. "Indeed, but it wouldn't do to cancel the meeting." Sebastian replied, thinking he's talking about the meeting at 6. "No, not the meeting. It's the dance lesson that I dread." Ciel corrected him as Sebastian placed a hand under his chin. "Ah yes, of course. We can cancel that if you prefer to show the lady Elizabeth your patented 'Staggering waltz' at the queens ball next month. I'm certain she would be duly impressed with your originality." Sebastian teased

"Don't be so cheeky." Ciel retorted quickly before tightening his grip on your hand. "How come Y/n never gets dance lessons? And she's better than me!" He complained as you laughed at his small outburst "Because the lady's position requires her to be highly skilled in the arts. Now, if you'll come along, then, young lord, lady, your dance lesson shall proceed as planned." Sebastian offered as he opened the door to the room you two'd be eating in today.