[16] I'M A FUCKING PRETTY PRINCESS

"Ludlow castle?" You asked as you were waiting in your brothers room, your room as well considering you hardly sleep in yours, for him to finish his bath as you already took yours

"Ludlow castle?" You asked as you were waiting in your brothers room, your room as well considering you hardly sleep in yours, for him to finish his bath as you already took yours. "But, aren't we remodeling that building into a hotel?" You asked Sebastian as he walked over to you with a paper on a tray on top of a towel. "A petition from the builders." Sebastian addressed as you took the paper and read it over.

"They want to halt construction and dissolve the contract." He informed as you looked at the paper and back up at him from your seat on the bed before placing the paper back on the towel and getting up, leaving the room.

"Pathetic. Are these contractors children? Canceling construction because of ghosts? There's no such thing. There can't-" Ciel cut himself off as he sent an annoyed looked to an amused Sebastian. "You seem a little unsure of that." He teased as Ciel scoffed. "Oh. Be quiet. Let's wrap this up and go home. I won't allow Y/n's time to be wasted any longer." "Of course." You three stopped in front of a set of doors and opened them before walking in. You noticed a painting and tugged at Ciels arm to stop as you stepped closer.

"I've seen this painting before! Is this a replica or-" you were cut off by the two doors slamming shut on their own. You furrowed your brows in confusion before wrapping your arm around your brothers and walking into a room. Two stands lit up with candles as a voice questioned. "Who gave you three vagrants permission to enter this castle?" "So that's it. A traveling minstrel is squatting here." Ciel seemed to conclude before the voice spoke again.

"You dare insult me?" Suddenly, a young boy with blonde hair who seemed to be around the age of the two of you appeared as the room fully lit up. "Me, the king of all England? I am Edward the Fifth!" The boy declared as you only muttered, "Hes one of the boys in the painting..." "This doesn't make any sense." Ciel whispered but was still heard. "It appears that ghosts do exist." Sebastian said before explaining.

"Approximately 400 years ago, on the verge of his coronation, Edward the Fifth was confined to the Tower of London along with his little brother, Richard. They say the two were eventually murdered by jealous relatives. This castle is where the brothers spent their time when they were young. I'd venture to guess that their souls have returned."

"It may have been only a few months, but he was still our king. We can't change that." Ciel said as he sent a nod towards Sebastian. "Understood, my lord." He then bowed to the young Majesty. "What are you whispering about?" He asked
"Your majesty, may I present the right honorable Lord Phantomhive and the mistress Lady Phantomhive." Ciel had taken off his hat before you two walked near the boy and went down on one knee.

"Please forgive our rudeness. We were unaware that Your majesty was currently in residence." Ciel apologized as the boy answered. "Fine, you're forgiven. I don't get many guests, after all." He said as you spoke. "We aren't guests, Sire. In fact, our company actually owns this castle." He took a quick glance at your features before answering. "You two must be the new caretakers, then."