[91] Heir to the earldom and house of Phantomhive.

"WHO DARES TO KNOCK DURING A STORM LIKE THIS?!" Wolfram shouted as he swung open the door but immediately calmed down at the sight of you and the two boys behind you

"WHO DARES TO KNOCK DURING A STORM LIKE THIS?!" Wolfram shouted as he swung open the door but immediately calmed down at the sight of you and the two boys behind you. "It's you all...!" He gasped as Sebastian handed Soma to the man.

"Please read this boy if you would." He requested as Wolfram looked over Soma, you noticed he and Agni had on the bracelets you gifted. It made your chest ache. "What happened?! These wounds look awful!!" He exclaimed. "Wolf? What's all the fuss..." Sullivan asked but trailed off as you called her name. "Sullivan. Until further notice, do not open the door for anyone, under no circumstances. Even for us." You ordered as she ran down the steps as fast as she could using her machine legs.

"What? Are you gonna come back to play-?" She asked as you placed a hand on your head. "We'll be gone. I don't know for how long, but please. Don't open the door." You begged as you turned to Wolfram. "Take care of yourself and Sullivan, please Wolfram." You pleaded as he nodded his head. "Very well." You said and turned on your heel to lock arms with your brother and walk off.

"Will you be returning home to the main estate?" Sebastian asked as you both replied simultaneously. "Yes. There is something we need to confirm." He seemed to stay quiet for a moment before Ciel spoke up again. "Let's hurry on, Sebastian." "Yes, my lord."

-

Sebastian quickly picked you both up and dashed to the manor. Once you reached the steps he set you both down to open the door for you as you both entered quickly with your hands lock tight.

"Young master! Young mistress!" Mey-Rin called out as the servants all seemed to be gathered except Tanaka. "What happened, why are you both all drenched like that!?" She exclaimed "I shall bring a towel right away! Says Emily." Snake offered as you noticed Finny was unusually quiet.

"What exactly happened? You'll both catch a cold like that? Did you go back out in the rain again to get the mistress?" Bard asked with a concerned face. You simply huffed and continued walking with your brother. You had adrenaline filling you so your steps were unnaturally quick.

"I'll draw you both a hot bath immediately!" Mey-Rin offered as you replied. "No need!" "But..." "I said no need!" You shouted as you turned back to glare at Mey-Rin before you gasped.

"Again?" Your brother asked as you both looked at each other with wide eyes. This can't be happening.

"Oho, I see now. I thought it was getting a little noisy out here..."

A voice said, one extremely identical to the boy beside you as the satisfaction click of shoes echoed through the room as the person slowly walked down the stairs. "Now, now, you both should know better... Galavanting around in drenched clothing in this cold weather... You both are just asking for another rough hour of coughing, you know?"

"But not to worry, everything's going to be alright now. For I will never leave either of you in your own again." You slowly looked up, hoping to not see the spitting imaging of your brother. Hoping to not see him. "I'm home." Your eldest brother, Ciel announced as his eyes were focused on you.

"This must be a lie." Your brother gasped out as you mumbled. "This can't be real." "Th-there are two young masters?!" Finny exclaimed as Ciel smiled. "How could this possibly be a lie? I assure you... This is very real." He said, his voice was so smooth and perfect. Exactly like your brothers. He looked exactly like your brother.

"So I was right... I knew something was off about him the moment he arrived! That person is not young master Ciel! HE'S AN IMPOSTER!" Finny shouted and pointed an accusing finger at the boy who stopped smiling. "An imposter? What a funny thing to say. The head of the house of Phantomhive, is none other than me. Ciel Phantomhive." He declared as he placed a hand on his chest.

He was smiling because he knew he was right. He knew he was Ciel and your brother couldn't prove it, nor could you.

"He-hey! What's goin on here, Sebastian?" Bard demanded to know as Ciel raised a brow. "Sebastian? I see, so you're Sebastian. I suppose this is our first time meeting. Thanks for what you did to me on that day." He seethed as he clenched his fist.

"Yes. It is my first time meeting a person like you, as well." Sebastian replied as Finny tugged on his shirt. "M-Mr. Sebastian! He's lying through his teeth! Is he not! Since, the young master Ciel were all familiar with is..." He asked as the man took a glance at your brother whose wide eyed gaze was on the ground. "He speaks the truth." He announced.

"He is the true earl. Lord Ciel Phantomhive." "No, it can't be..." Mey-Rin gasped as Snake raised a brow. "Then... Who is smile...?" He asked as a mature voice called your brothers name.

"Master Ciel, here you are... I've been looking for you." Tanaka said as he was holding a tray. "Oh, gramps." Ciel called out as he looked up to the old man. "You had vanished from the room by the time I returned with the tea." He said casually as Bard shouted.

"Gramps?! You knew this whole time?!" "Indeed. I had planned to take this secret to my grave. But it seems there is no longer any need. Allow his old geezer to tell the tale." He agreed before clearing this throat.

"I believe it all began about, fifteen to sixteen years ago. The previous generations Earl of Phantomhive, lord Vincent, has just married the lady Rachel. And the following year, she became pregnant with the families heir. Then came that unforgettable day, December 14th. The snow fell heavy that day. The servants had been bustling about since early morning, hurrying to boil water. Everyone was running about, upstairs and downstairs, all throughout the mansion. Then everyone waited with baited breath."

"Waiting for that moment. Until finally... We heard the cries of not one but two babies. Lady Rachel has given birth to a pair of twin boys. It's not wonder that no one had realized they switched places. For the two were like reflections of each other in a mirror... Two peas in a pod as it were." He then paused and shifted to look at you.

"Then about a year later, the lady had gotten pregnant again with a third child. A daughter was born and they called her Y/n. Everyone thought that the twins were exactly copies of each other. But Y/n made them all look like they were triplets, she easily resembles the two." He said "Young master was... A twin?"

"You see? Look what you've done. The servants are terribly confounded all because you're pretending to be me. Gramps told me everything. Not only did you burn everything down, but you even hid the fact that we were twins? Even getting dear Y/n to play along? I was quite taken aback, to hear that you both had been deceiving everyone this entire time. You're such a naughty boy." He mocked as your brother started to visibly shake. You were just frozen. Is this what he meant. Everything?

"Why did you go to such lengths to tell your lies? I won't get mad... So go ahead and get it all off your chest." He allowed as your brother started grasping you tightly and began to sputter. "I... I... I am... I am... Ciel Phantomhive. The heir to the earldom and house of Phantomhive. Nay... I am but his extra."