[29] SLAP HIM PLS 🙏🙏🙏

Sebastian has scooped you and your brother in his arms and ran backwards, keeping his eyes on the triplets as they ran after you three with weapons

Sebastian has scooped you and your brother in his arms and ran backwards, keeping his eyes on the triplets as they ran after you three with weapons. The triplet in the front had a big pair of what seems to be clamps and tried using them to get your brothers head but he tucked his head into Sebastian's shoulder for a brief moment to avoid the clamps.

"Group attack. Welcome to, the fierce raking from hell." Claude declared as Sebastian stood still and watched as the triplets circled you three. The one with the ladder jumped up into the air and used the gaps between the steps to capture your heads while the one with the clamps clamped Sebastian's leg to keep him from going anywhere as the last one jumped up and flew down with what seems to be a large chisel as their intentions were clear.

The chisel was this close to breaking the skin of Sebastian's nose bridge when he knocked the triplets away and broke their tools in the process and jumped up to a tree. "Good show. You're all exceptionally skilled." The butler praised as they regained their energy and picked up their broken tools and ran towards the tree in another attempt but Sebastian jumped down and started running. "It was like carrying dolls, running virtually unburdened." Sebastian said to himself

"Did you say something?" Ciel asked, not hearing him clearly with all the movement. "Only that it would be far, far easier to carry you both if you both were in some sort of container like a trunk, I'd say." Sebastian replied with a slight joking in his tone. "Is this any time to be joking?" You asked out of genuine curiosity "My apologies, mistress." Sebastian apologized, not answering your question so you just assumed it wasn't.

You noticed that Sebastian was headed right for Alois and Claude but the said butler held a hand in front of him in protection. Sebastian did a small turn, almost kicking Claude in the face, before jumping into a big backflip and leaning on the other side of them before dashing off into the forest.

After some running Sebastian stopped and set you both down as you immediately laid on your bed with a sigh of relief before springing up. "That was so cool and fun! Can we do that again?" You asked as Sebastian smiled at your request but the sound of an instrument playing wiped it off his face. "Master, mistress, please cover your ears." He requested as you did so immediately but Ciel questioned "My ears? Why?" Before you saw him clutch his head and cover his ears in pain. You couldn't hear much but from the corner of your eyes you saw the triplets stop a few feet away with new weapons in their hands.

A triplet with an axe swung it down but it was stopped by Sebastian's feet. He then used to swing away another triplet and struck it in their abdomen, causing them to crash into the last one against a tree as the one holding the axe looked at Sebastian in surprise before running. You saw Ciel say something to Sebastian but your clamped your ears hard to not hear the instrument being played. Sebastian mouthed something back as you raised a brow but didn't pay any mind.

Sebastian then picked you both up again before running towards the Trancy manor. In order to hold onto Sebastian you both had to wrap your arms around him which meant having to deal with the pain of the music. "Master, mistress, are you alright?" He asked "We'll be fine, just do what Ciel said." You ordered with a small grunt of pain as your eardrums felt like bursting.