[99] Empty.

"Hmm

"Hmm... Take away the hat! It's too big and obnoxious! That doesn't suit a young lady." Ciel ordered as Tanaka removed the sun hat pinned to your hair and placed it on a coat rack. "I'll do her hair. Go prepare us some chocolate and strawberry cake!" He ordered as the man bowed. "Of course, young master."

He then left the room as Ciel grabbed a comb and brushed it though your hair slowly, taking his time as he worked from the ends up. "I know it's been a long time since you've seen me. But I hope that we can still get along like we used to. I really missed you, I hope you missed me too." He said quietly as you looked down into your lap.

"Are you listening to me?" He asked as he paused his movements, you just slightly nodded your head. 'I can't hear what you are saying...I'm afraid of giving in.' you clutched the fabric of your skirt as you clenched your teeth from letting any sobs out.

"I think I'll put it into a braid and you can do your makeup, I'm going to have Undertaker paint you and take a photo of us together!" He declared as you hummed. "...Okay." "I've had all those ugly two piece dresses thrown out and replaced by whole dresses. With me by your side you won't have to lift a finger, so you can dress up all you want." He revealed as you figured as much, you never owned a dress like the one he had you put in.

-

Ciel had you sat in his study on a lone chair while Undertaker had stood in front of a canvas and worked at painting quickly. Ciel was out of the room talking to Uncle Alex, leaving you alone with the retired man.

"You'll never meet another girl like me again, I can assure you that." You said as you broke the silence, he paused from working on the painting to tilt his head. "You seem very sure of yourself, dear." He replied as you glared at him. "Yes, because understand, there's no other girl in the world quite as perfect as me." You said as he chuckled.

"You are right about that, dearie. That pretty smile of yours is a monster." He said as you raised a brow. "What does that mean?" "Think of that as you will. But I just finished, what d'ya think?" He asked pridefully as Ciel walked in as well. "Uncle Alex just left. Are you finished yet?" He asked as the man grinned and turned the painting around.

"It's wonderful! I knew I could trust you with painting her, anyone else wouldn't even catch a tenth of her beauty!" He complimented as Undertaker painted you very detailed. From the details on your ring to the wrinkle your lips made, it's like he had supervision and wasn't severely blind.

"Go hang the painting in the entrance and frame the photo and put it in my room. Go, go!" He insisted as the man huffed before shuffling out of the room with the art, letting the room go quiet.

"You know, I kind of feel like something is off with that painting. Don't you think?" Ciel asked as you stood up out of your seat and shook your head. " "You're more beautiful than anyone else, but even then...𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕖𝕞𝕡𝕥𝕪." He said as he had grabbed your face and made you look into his eyes.