Impressions

Family -Vincent: When you were born he was simply ecstatic to know he'd be raising a girl! Of course he was excited when the twins were born but for him to know he'd have a little girl to take around and spoil made him melt immediately

Family -
Vincent: When you were born he was simply ecstatic to know he'd be raising a girl! Of course he was excited when the twins were born but for him to know he'd have a little girl to take around and spoil made him melt immediately. A few weeks after you were born he immediately went to work with calling Nina and everyone around to make the best and cutest dresses and decorations just for you even if you'd wear it only once! He'd often take you to parties when you weren't sick and would show you off to everyone as much as he could, Rachel was on his ass about that.

Rachel: literally a few hours after you were born she had a headband with a cute bow wrapped around your head. For some reason she was certain you were going to be a girl and was twenty steps ahead from Vincent already having bought a crap ton of things and having the best tutors on the line.

Ciel before the fire: He couldn't spend much time with you because of his tutors and everything but always looked forward to playing with you and his little brother! If he was out and about and saw something he thought you might like, he'd ask if someone could buy it for him! Whenever anyone would ask about you he'd go on and on until his throat became dry, he was proud to talk about you.

After the fire 😬: he was MAD at undertaker when he was told he wouldn't be able I see you for a while. But that didn't stop him from sending you anonymous gifts every once and awhile and he was ecstatic when he was told you wore some of them. Once he got to see you face to face again he thought that the three year wait was worth it. You had grown up into such a pretty young lady and he sadly couldn't watch you grow up himself but deep down despite all that happened he hoped that you'd accept him still. But he's a little pissed because you ran away despite how little time you two spent together :(.

O!Ciel before the fire: you two were as thick as thieves. With both of you having to be kept inside because of your asthma you both were often kept together doing the same activities and obviously having to bond with each other more. If he saw something interesting he'd go over and show you, knowing you'd have the same reaction as him. And he'd often show you multiple species of plants that could be grown in your garden if you wanted to.

After the fire: when Sebastian finally completed the rules of the contract his first worries were the manor and you. If the manor was burnt to a crisp where would he be able to let you rest? Where would you eat and sleep? But after Sebastian had quickly repaired the manor he immediately ordered him to find you. No excuses no buts. But after he had you secured he began to worry about how you'd be raised. You'd be depending on him mostly and he'd have to raise you despite being a child himself as well. But he's proud of himself at how you are now because you became a polite and beautiful young lady despite all of the frustrating situations going on right now. He felt really guilty when you found him after he left you with Ciel, he blamed himself for your condition and promised himself he wouldn't let that happen again even if he was backed into a corner, he's let you down twice and a third time would make him feel ultimate guilt.