[65] SERVE CU-

Edward had thrown another ball, but without the bands signal from Sebastian the batsman never even made an attempt at trying to reflect the ball, making an out

Edward had thrown another ball, but without the bands signal from Sebastian the batsman never even made an attempt at trying to reflect the ball, making an out. "Out!" "H-huh? The signals...?" The batsman muttered as he looked around. "The music stopped, where's Mr. Michaelis?!" Bluer asked as you shrugged. "I think he went over to the bathroom." You lied "Again?!" Clayton shrieked as a student erased the chalk and drew a 60 on the scoreboard. "We couldn't hit anything without the 'support' after all..." He trailed off as you frowned. "We'll be on our own for now." You announced as you looked in the direction Sebastian ran off to.

-

Meanwhile, a spectator watched the match and certain players with multiple emotions coursing through them as they sighed. "I really miss them, you know? I'm almost jealous I couldn't watch them grow up with me. But I'm glad they're protecting and watching over each other. It puts me at ease." They said in relief and small joy as the person next to them held a cloak over them so the sun wouldn't make them hot. "They've done very well. I imagine you're proud of them. Just like he said, she'll be overjoyed to see you." They reassured as the person shifted their gaze to a certain individual. "I hope so."

-

"Just hit! Let's get even with them!"
"Yessir!"
The greenhouse players yelled to each other as you whispered with your brother. "Should we use it? I'm a bit reluctant..." You whispered to him as he nodded firmly. "We'll have to go with that strategy, you give out the signal." He ordered as you nodded and held a certain pose, gaining the attention of the blue house members as they seemed surprised at the pose.

The bowler nodded before throwing the ball how they liked. The batsmen smirked, thinking it would be an easy out. But it shot up suddenly, flying far enough for you to run and catch it after jumping up. "Thank you!!" You thanked with a smile and a wave as the crowd cooed and squealed.

"Y/n!!"
"Blue house got one out!"
"Their only saving grace is that girl!"
"No, they just got lucky!"
"Didn't that batsman suddenly stop for a second there?"
"He probably got intimidated by the lady!"

"What are you doing? That ball was weak!" Another player said as he snatched the wicket out of his teammates hand and confidently held the wicket. "I'll slug it!" He declared when he suddenly turned pink and he hit the ball weakly. You noticed it was near where you were but you noticed the player that could actually catch it was just watching the ball. You only ran up to the player and shoved them away by roughly grabbing their face and using their knees as a boost to grab the ball. "Don't just watch it! Fucking catch it!!" You shouted at the player as they bowed. "Apologies, my lady! I'll do better!"

-

"You'll call Lau on the 4th of June?" You asked with a raised brow as Sebastian nodded. "Yes. Their support will be of great value to us." He added as your brother seemed confused. "Support?" He asked as the man leaned down to whisper to you both. "Wha?!" Your brother gasped as he turned pink and you laughed to yourself. "That's perfect! They'll fold immediately! And especially when they're so sheltered!" You exclaimed as your brother looked at you, wondering how you were unphased. "You're so cute, all pink like that!" You laughed at your brother and pinched his cheek before growing weak to the lack of oxygen as he puffed up. "I-" he was at a loss of words to retort as you only giggled.